What did you just finish building?

• 3 weeks later...

Never did this one before, kind of think I might do it for myself one day.

Oh, all of these except the up coming grey one used Belcher bits decals and spares to round out the base markings. The grey one uses Leading Edge decals.

DSC_0035_1.jpg

DSC_0036_1.jpg

DSC_0037_1.jpg

DSC_0038_1.jpg

Thanks, that is actually the second last scheme. The last one was almost black with very light grey markings. Been debating doing it, but the decals are rather more expensive then I want to pay. But ALPS is not cheap.

Wife binge watched soap operas all weekend. So I finished these for a customer.......  1/48 Hasegawa Sabres.

This one with Leading Edge decals.

DSC_0016_2.jpg

DSC_0017_3.jpg

Finished a Hobby craft Vampire, which I like MUCH better then the more detailed Classic airframes version. With Canuck decals. 442 squadron .

Also for someone else.

DSC_0025_3.jpg

DSC_0026_3.jpg

I'll have to take your word for it. I have some books but not as many as you. I'll check the internet for better photos. Least it sounds like something that is still a easy fix. Still some time before the customer takes his planes, so I would rather have your feedback so I can give him the right model. Keep up the pointers. I'll get it right one of these days.

Oh, the other thing I know is missing is pilot names under the canopy in the black area. But that one I have not figured out how to do yet.

Also I'll ask now, does the silver look "silver" enough? I have it aluminum now, but I am wondering if it should be more chrome. My reference book is black and white after all. Also note I have it built in the final year with smaller maple leafs.

• 2 weeks later...