ARC Discussion Forums
phantom

What did you just finish building?

Finished - whats that? I specilise in WiP only ;)

I second that! :D :crying::crying:

I'm always too busy making up new stupid ideas for future projects.... :huh: Ever thought about Andersen AFB, Guam during Linebacker II? Dozens of B-52s?? Could that be an idea for an 1/700 diorama.....

See, I told you so...just stupid ideas surfacing all the time!

Edited by ChernayaAkula

In the last 4 weeks, I finished (all 1/72-scale) Airfix Avro Anson, Revell B.26 Marauder (converted to an E, Nightfighter), A-Model Gee Bee R2 racer & Heinkel He.70G-1 airliner. They went into (Melbourne, Australia) Model Expo.

George, out..........

1/72 Academy Hawker Typhoon built OOB, only second model since returning after a 40-year hiatus. First one was an Airfix Typhoon, almost done with Revell of Germany P-47D OOB in French markings WHAT A GREAT KIT especially for the price! Also NEARLY complete Hasegawa Mustang IV RAF OOB with true details wheels and tamiya tape belts/harness. All 1/72.---Fitz

I have just finished this :banana: It is not an aircraft but it is aircraft scale though (tamiya 1/48), hope you don't mind :cheers:

stuggotov125as.jpg

stuggotov190za.jpg

stuggotov47sd.jpg

stuggotov29ed.jpg

Edited by skuki

VERY nice Skuki!!! It looks like 1/35 scale, excellent job! :thumbsup:

I love these Tamiya 1/48 scale kits.

Last week......It was a battle, everything went wrong, but in the end it turned out just fine.

A Grand Phoenix F-3 Demon. Coming to a CVW-8 article near you soon(ish)

This guy:

P7240389.jpg

More pics can be seen in Critique Corner.

Last night I completed my first model since 03. Having a kid will do that to ya :lol: Anyway I can now say that my F-2A will be able to make the trip to Kansas city next week B) .I'll post some pic's if I get a chance to before I go.

Jim

Not me....

My eldest daughter, finished her Hobby craft 1/48 Vampire. I think she did a great job.

Youngest daughter, finished her 1/100 Revel snap together hornet. Open box and 5 minutes later she had her first all ready painted model. She did a great job too.

Not me....

My eldest daughter, finished her Hobby craft 1/48 Vampire. I think she did a great job.

Youngest daughter, finished her 1/100 Revel snap together hornet. Open box and 5 minutes later she had her first all ready painted model. She did a great job too.

Ah, the Little Princess. They grow up so fast. Next it will be your stash dad :cheers:

Tony

This guy:

P7240389.jpg

More pics can be seen in Critique Corner.

Sweet build Kevin! I hope mine comes out half as good as yours did :cheers:

Great job Kevin

Tony

Well, ive finally finished my BF109, P-47D!! WHOOO HOOO!!!! :cheers: :P

Edited by modelman62

Sweet build Kevin! I hope mine comes out half as good as yours did :blink:

Great job Kevin

Tony

Thanks Tony. If it turns out half as good as either of your Sabre's it will look twice as good as mine. :blink:

Ah, the Little Princess. They grow up so fast. Next it will be your stash dad :thumbsup:

Tony

Yep, Monkey-girl has been eyeing the stash, thats why we went out and got her her own snap together to build. Somehow, I'm not quite ready to hand over my 1/48 Hasegawa F-18F, even IF she thinks its pretty.

:cheers::thumbsup: 1/48 Tamiya MiG-15bis with exposed engine on dolly. Ivan

VF-154 F-14A Tomcat from 1996 (Hasegawa 1/72) - only 5 more to complete and thats one from all the VF squadrons done :thumbsup:

HS_F14A_014_017.jpg

More pics in Critique Corner

Edited by Andy Mullen

1/32 F-4G - based on the Tamiya F-4EJ, Revell F-4E, Cam onversion, BB pit, Eduard PE , CMR intake guards .. Pics to follow ,

In addition I have heading toward completion a 1/32 F-14D VF-31 , based on the Tamiya Kit, & yellowhammer decals ....

Just finished this little guy, Matchbox corsair. I like to do a quick build between big projects, helps keep me sane :whistle:

cor2.jpg

Julien

Finish? You're kidding, right? Plenty "Almost there", but I 'd have to say a 1/72 Cougar AFV by Ace; was a quick build with a few mods to it, but done in UN white, so easy paint job...

Just finished a Tamiya 1/48 RAF Mustang III. There are pics in the Critique Corner.

:cheers:

J.C.

Just finished this little guy, Matchbox corsair. I like to do a quick build between big projects, helps keep me sane :lol:

Julien

Yeah, I do love the simple builds, just to remind us of what "fun" should be without the insanity.

I WAS going to do that for my next build since going crazy with my Tomcat Sunset submission, but I have failed...I'm in the middle of scratchbuilding all the tailwheel detail (bulkheads, braces, actuators) in a 1/72 F4U Corsair!!! So I have failed.... :cheers:

Hi, i use to be a lurker around here for the past 1 year. So now i have decided to join in the fun.

my past acomplishments so far would be these.

P7140100Medium.jpg

P7030070Medium.jpg

P7040052Medium.jpg

P7180096.jpg

And the little one 1/144

minime.jpg

Now i am working on this

P7030058Medium.jpg

Edited by Mao

Put the Hasegawa 1/48 P-40K in the showcase Wed. afternoon. Its a goodie kit. Now, I need to wrap-up the same a/c from AMTech.....its painted, just needs its itty bits.

Bails-In-Minnesota