What did you just finish building?

Thanks Paul :blink:

Leopard :D ...is this armour which you speak of....Heresy I say :cheers:

That`s what I mean, this thing is so esoteric...sheesh,try and get some color callouts.Trumpeter did a 1/72 version a while ago.To clear things up a bit,it`s called a Xian FBC-1..again kind of based on the Mig-21 fuselage and looks much /or close to the Finback J-811or something like that(Shenyang J-811)

no tanks invovled as yet :thumbsup:

But a bugger of a build no less.

Paul T

That`s what I mean, this thing is so esoteric...sheesh,try and get some color callouts.Trumpeter did a 1/72 version a while ago.To clear things up a bit,it`s called a Xian FBC-1..again kind of based on the Mig-21 fuselage and looks much /or close to the Finback J-811or something like that(Shenyang J-811)

no tanks invovled as yet :thumbsup:

But a bugger of a build no less.

Paul T

Doh! :D I barely know Western jets let alone Iron Curtain stuff.....good to know you're not

being lured to the Dark Side :blink:

so this is the bird then

tru_fbc1_box.jpg

Maybe somebody can scan the 1/72 sheet for you

Just finished re-painting my VF-17 F6F-3. Never was happy with how it came out the first time, and it's been bugging me for the 3+ yrs since I did it. So, a week ago plus, I stripped the paint and started over. So glad I did!!! Looks a real treat.

Just finished the Dragon 1/72 T-34/76 1942. I airbrushed the Polly Scale Soviet Green, did some dry-brushing with Gunze Steel and Tamiya Metallic Gray, applied the Cartograph decals with no difficulty whatsover (over PS Clear Gloss and sealed with PS Flat) and it looks pretty darned good! I may just have to get the 1944 version too! Only thing was, there were an awful lot of VERY TINY and VERY FRAGILE parts! Still, I'm quite proud of myself for attaching each and every one of them and having the whole thing come out looking so good!

Cheers

Old Blind Dog

• 2 weeks later...

Another for the Sky Hawk Group Build.

Monogram (Hasegawa) 1/48 CF-4F Skyhawk. In the 1976 paintjob after we sold the Carrier Bluenose to somebody. Now marked in 419 markings.

Next one is the big boy, with REAL markings a skyhawk ACTUALLY flew in!!!