What did you just finish building?

Taking a break from ARC topics, I just put the first coat on an LAV-25 that will be getting some attempted chipping of a desert sand top coat and heavy weathering. Also have a M2A2 Sherman that is waiting decals, details and a little weathering.

I'm hoping to start my A-4M tonight.

• 2 weeks later...

Those all are some gorgeous builds! I've currently got several kits in the paint shop: a 1/35 LAV-25 that I'm going to try the salt method for some chipped paint, a 1/35 Sherman that will get some weathering for a Pacific theater USMC machine, the loooonnnngggg dormant AV-22 gunship I've had ongoing, and my A-4M in Diamondback markings.

I'll post some pics when they're closer to being done.

• 3 weeks later...

Whoa, Shawn, that Viper is just incredible! :thumbsup: I have to save my pennies for that kit! How long did it take you to complete? I understand the trolley for the engine is a kit in itself.

Whoa, Shawn, that Viper is just incredible! :cheers: I have to save my pennies for that kit! How long did it take you to complete? I understand the trolley for the engine is a kit in itself.

Thanks Jamie, I think the trolley was the hardest part of the build. The rest of the model was a shake and bake. Figure it took a little over a month and a half. But I had that Buffalo to repaint in that time too.

• 2 weeks later...