What did you just finish building?

Did that today, with 3 girls in the house, sometimes ya have too.

Hey Jim, Did you like the Alabama F-4C on the last page, thought of you and the great hospitality ya'all showed us when I was building that one. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

This Dakota, on commission. 1/48 Monogram AC-47 converted to a CC-129 with Leading Edge decals

jpg3-8.jpg

AND!!!! This Acadamy 1/48 C-46 converted to a CH-113 Voyageur with Canmilair decals.

jpg12.jpg

I've recently finished a RevelloGram B-52D. Photos will appear in due course.

Just entering the paintshop is my Handley - Page Halifax Mk.II (Revell).

Again, I will be posting an article on the build... Be prepared for a surprise!

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished a 48th Hasegawa Tojo but I don't have a digital camera to take pics of and upload around here

Also a Trumpy Flaggon, though it may not be long for the world though. A fun build but almost too large to figure out what to do with.

Matt

You guys need to finish more models. 18 pages since anyone finished anything?????

Well, not finished, but the good news is that I am actually building. Working on a CT-155. You know, that NATO thingy? :thumbsup: I will post some in progress pics soon.

You guys need to finish more models. 18 pages since anyone finished anything?????

I wish that I could, but I'm on the road so much these days. I hope to get the F-14 for Brian's Tomcat Sunset display finished by the end of this month. :cheers:

Just finished, like 45 min ago, a 1/72 scale Fujimi model of a TA-4F Skyhawk of VA-164 embarked on the USS Hancock in 1972. I'll photograph the model and write an article this weekend. Look for the ARC article in however long the queue is taking these days.

:thumbsup: