What did you just finish building?

• 2 weeks later...

Finished a couple. Had airbrush issues so I ended up doing two during repairs. Noe that the airbrush is up I was able to finish:

This EA-6B Prowler 1/48 Revel with Afterburner decals. All out of the box except the camera stand.

IMGP9178.jpg

IMGP9183.jpg

Also was able to finish this 1/48 Hasegawa F-14A Tomcat (built OOB). Using modified Aeromaster decals. Seeing as I only do CVW-8 I cut the "AE" markings and made them into "AJ".

This was the airwing VF-142 was originally was assigned too but it switched to AE before the cruise began.

IMGP9190.jpg

This one was built for the ARC F-14 Tomcat group build which finished at the end of this month.

IMGP9196.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

kaysersoze. Nice looking Spit. Well...I need to get some into this thread too. Hopefully as soon as I get a table (should be happening next month), I'll start working on my 1/48 Monogram Spitfire...

Finished a couple. Had airbrush issues so I ended up doing two during repairs. Noe that the airbrush is up I was able to finish:

This EA-6B Prowler 1/48 Revel with Afterburner decals. All out of the box except the camera stand.

Nice to see those compact camera tripods come in useful for something. phantom. :rolleyes:

Edited by The_Animal
  • 1 month later...

Nobody????? Nobody???? _Myself included has finished anything in over a MONTH!!!!!!!!??????

OK, here we go then. For the "Operation group build" A 1/72 AMT CC-130E Hercules. This one uses Leading Edge decals.

IMGP9433.jpg

IMGP9430.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just finished building the Special Hobby/Airfix 1/48 Seafire Mk.III, I used the Tamiya Spitfire Mk.V shortened wingtips and the Aeromaster decals. I might have overdone the weathering a bit but I really wanted to have fun with it.

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t227/ch...eneseafireb.jpg

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t227/ch...eneseafirea.jpg