What did you just finish building?

Just finished my time off work due to injury, got lots done at home and more important lots built. So tomorrow I go back just in time for me to clean off my build desk.

I was able to finish this F-86 Mk6 (should have been a 5) Canadair Sabre for the Airshow group build. Used the new Leading Edge decals.

This is a model I traded off the Sabre himself, Alabama Jim.

IMGP9492.jpg

Also finished this Sabre Mk5 I received in a trade from Nikko using Model Alliance decals. This is the first model I have done in years that was not a commission or a group build.

IMGP9496.jpg

Here is a shot of the 2 together.

IMGP9503.jpg

• 1 month later...

DSC_0258.jpg

Finished the airwing part of my Enterprise build. This is why I have not finished anything since August. Also the planes where statred way before then.

The ship is going to be a while yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Finally put the finishing touches on an MQ-1B Predator armed with Hellfires that has been languishing on my bench for over half a year. I scratchbuilt the missile pylons/rails because I got the unarmed RQ-1 kit. Still hoping for a Reaper.

-JS

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So easy of a model I did it twice. Two Hasegawa F-8s Both for the Super sucker group build.

DSC_0126.jpg

VF-111 off the USS Shangri- La

DSC_0129.jpg

And VF-103 off the USS Forrestal, both CVW-8 of course.

DSC_0131.jpg