What did you just finish building?

I just finished a lee 1/72 scale su-27 flanker, im in the process of finishing a 1/72 scale preimer shorts tucano but i converted it to a t-6 texan ll, and last a 1/72 f-18 turned into ea-18 growler and ea-6b prowler after those are done im going back to working on my 1/48 a-12 avengerll that i got from collect-aire models, my friends say i was crazy to buing it well what do you expect when your paying ($251.00) on a resin kit.

I have to know where you find models like these. i would love to build anything starwars. I would love to find an At At walker.

DL501-

I found this particular kit at a Meijer's department store back in December. They usually don't sell models except for around the holidays, so I snatched it up when they were out on the floor. I've seen SW models at Hobby Lobby and Micheal's as well. Otherwise most well stocked hobby shops should have them in stock, or you could try mail order houses like Squadron, Great Models, etc.

Cheers,

Alby

just finished a 1/72 italeri a-6 intruder last week and it went up on ebay. i kind of work at my local hobbyshop building models for the shop through ebay and yes i get some of the cut, i would say since 2009 i've built over or close to 100 models plus some of my own as well, the a-6 is my latest.

Phantom #148. Built for the most AWESOME group build ever to see the light of day. Ghost town,,,

Hasegawa 1/48 F-4N with Impact decals, who happen to be one of the ghost town GB sponsors. Brass used to hold up the folded wings.

DSC_1039.jpg

DSC_1040.jpg

DSC_1041.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Just finished a 1/48 Revell F/A-18E Superbug last week. It's in VFA-27 Royal Maces markings, in the stencils of the 2005 XO jet. Decals from Afterburner

IMG_3452.jpg

IMG_3476.jpg

IMG_3473.jpg

It's my very first model built to completion! Hooray!

Tate, I especially like your P-51! Looks great!

• 3 weeks later...

Phantom #150 . Hasegawa F-4E using Caracal soon to be released Terminator 2020 Turkish AF decals. This was built for the worlds greatest Group Build........Ghost towm!!! :thumbsup:

DSC_0557-1.jpg

DSC_0556-1.jpg

DSC_0554-1.jpg

Hornet # 49, most of course are 1/72 (#56 if you count Super Hornets.) This was built for the colourful acrobatic planes group build.

1/48 Hasegawa CF-18 with Leading Edge decals.

DSC_0004-1.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0008-1.jpg

This one was built to replace one no longer up to snuff......

DSC_0002-1.jpg

Edited by phantom
  • 2 weeks later...