What did you just finish building?

Just finished my first ever BF109, Tamiya's 1/48 BF109E-3 as Adolf Galland's mount from 1940. Not perfect but I'm just relived to have finally finished an aircraft kit after avoiding them for so long. Quick and easy build, no problems whatsoever. Painted with spray cans.

P10006861024x576_zps08f0c83c.jpg

P10006871024x576_zps304aa23b.jpg

Due to being sick of working so much overtime I am finishing two more models this year then I thought I would.......This my 50th Hornet. A redo of one I did in 1/72 scale at least 20 years ago.

This time its a 1/48 Hasegawa CF-18 out of the box with Arrow graphics decals which are well over 20 years old. A model of the FIRST special scheme Hornet. The Mc Happy plane.

DSC_0223-3.jpg

DSC_0227-5.jpg

DSC_0230-2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If your going to do one might as well do another much more complicated build. Same basic Hasegawa 1/32 F-5E but with the Belcher Bits resin conversion to make a CF-5A using some excellent Canmilair decals.

DSC_0517.jpg

DSC_0520.jpg

DSC_0522-1.jpg

Gentlemen of the ARC..

I have been a little remiss and have not been able to see your OUTSTANDING, INCREDIBLY STUNNING Finished models.

All of your models are fine ...NO,,,, SPECTACULAR ...Examples of DETAILED, SUPERB builds .

Gentlemen. KUDOS to each and everyone for such beautiful works of art..

Thank you very much...

Phantom.. GORGEOUS WORK and really lovely thread you started to showcase AMAZING builds.

:worship::worship::yahoo:

Edited by HOLMES
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

For a long time I could not reach the ARC. (Could not determine your IP adress). Now it works.

Here is my second Revell Mirage. Scale 1:32. I have made a 5BA. Finished last week. With resin fuel tanks and Daco-Decals. Everything else I've done by myself.

6330373464333037.jpg

:wave:/>/>/> Dieter

• 3 weeks later...

Don't think I want to try doing this sort of scheme again... unless I find a way to retard/thin that masking fluid.

Nichimo's KI-45.

KI45andZerotop_zpsdb594ef0.png

KI45left_zps20e6863b.png

But the effort was sure looks like it was well worth it.

Joel