What did you just finish building?

A classic airframes Vampire in 1/48. Not a great build. Turned out okay, but I think my daughters Hobby craft Vampire turned out better then the old guy with over 30 years building experience.

A pair of A-7's. For the GB. More images of both aircraft will be posted to the "Critique Corner". The A-7E progress build can be seen in the "In Progress" Forum.

P8010019.JPG

Chuck

Fly Navy

Edited by uscusn

While it will be finished in Alabama, I have finished all I can, and sent a repainted tomcat, 163400 VF-101 modex AD- 155 down to Alabama. So Brian can add the decals for tomcat 163400 VF-2 modex NE-104.

Then its going from there to Virginia for the tomcat sunset.

Kind of neat the same Bunu will be going on the redo.

1 1/48 Haseagwa F-18C built as a Canadian CF-18A. Kit was all ready Lightly started and needed ALOT of cleanup. Used some VERY nice leading edge decals to make the current 2006 showbird.

Turned out VERY nice.

• 1 month later...

Monogram B-17G for the Heavies Group Build:

squatndroppit152ao1.jpg

I'll be getting in on the DOTR Group Build too, but that's it for new projects. I repacked all my kits last week and was rather dismayed at how many I have that are "so close" to being done. There4, I've committed myself to finishing as many as are feasable before starting anything new...

Ken

Just finished the Academy 1/72 F6F-5 Hellcat with some very nice Microscale decals. Turned out great; one of the best things I've yet done!

Currently doing a fast build of the Dragon 1/72 T-34/76 1942 tank (sweet!) and then will move on to finish a number of other projects including the Academy 1/72 T-6 G (with Carpena decals for a Marine Corps bird), the old AMT 1940 Ford Sedan (a body-off restoration) and the Revell 1939 Chevy Sedan Delivery (the street rod retro-fitted as a factory stock model).

Also looking forward to starting the Tamiya 1/72 P-47 D Bubbletop, but would like to find some different decals for it (I don't feel up to doing invasion stripes just now).

Cooler weather and a decent airbrush make for so much more enjoyment!

Cheers

Old Blind Dog