What did you just finish building?

I seem to be on a Satrfighter kick at the moment. 1/32 Italeri, OOB with a mix of kit, Belcher and Leading Edge decals for a 1970 in Germany build.

sMSR4EJ.jpg

AeRbh05.jpg

Finished up an all ready started (Don G) Sabre in 1/32. Had to cut off the wing tips, and fences, and a couple other mods to make it a Mk 5. The decals are all from the spare bin apart from some custom made Ram heads from Canmilair just before Bill went out of business.

Leading Edge makes this scheme in 1/48. But not 1/32. Hence, hand painted stripes and the spare bin.

8Q94WM4.jpg

DfOWwMN.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, phantom said:

OK, the Tutor was not a show winner. This is better, also NOT a show winner but better.

Monogram F-8 Crusader with a large amount of resin to make it a RF-8G.

fV76VJT.jpg

uolsZZj.jpg

Nice RF-8!!! I recently finished one too. Did you use the RVHP kit?

74VhTkH.jpg

No clue who the resin was from. I lost the instructions and picked it up for free second hand. I almost went with the scheme you did. Except  off Nimitz in 1978, just could not confirm the airframe numbers. So Shangra la 1968 instead.

Back to work on Monday so the parade will slow done a bit.

1/32 Chesch model CT-133 with a combination of Leading Edge and Belcher Bits decals to do a 401 squadron airframe from the late 50s.

HXTo2A6.jpg

u5dXEXO.jpg

KznnfBD.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Nice to see more then just my stuff around here, good jobs folks!

T-33 Photo bird back around 1966. Now, its not exactly right for a Canadian plane. the 408 markings are hand painted from a black and white photo, so I have no idea if its correct either However, its done. Did not feel like leaving a model unbuilt that could be built.

Decals are mostly Belcher Bits.

83K1BsH.jpg

otpsnlJ.jpg

• 2 weeks later...