What did you just finish building?

So I'm thinking both of you are landlocked at the moment. I knew Karl was, but you sponge.

BTW Nice Eagle there sponge,

Thanks!

I thought I was going to be "permanently" landlocked as I'm short, but true to form I got lied to and I have one more "detachment" left. Seems the free world is predicted to collapse if I don't go...

Spongebob

Thanks!

I thought I was going to be "permanently" landlocked as I'm short, but true to form I got lied to and I have one more "detachment" left. Seems the free world is predicted to collapse if I don't go...

Spongebob

If you watch enough news or talk shows, you could become convinced that it wouldn't necesarily be a bad thing if it DID collapse... :P (not exactly a motivating thought at 5 in the morning, but what are you gonna do - gotta afford models and motorcycle parts SOMEHOW).

Not too long ago. 1/48 S-3 Viking. Decals by Two Bobs.

Cheers :huh:

Andy G.

S-310.jpg

S-38.jpg

S-36.jpg

S-36.jpg

S-31.jpg

Andy, what's the little round yellow thing mounted on the port belly underneath the national insignia, and is it retractable on the real thing?

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished a very intense build; I took the old Monogram '37 Ford Tudor hotrod and retro-fitted it as a factory stock model borrowing parts from several other 1/24th and 1/25th kits. I stretched the frame from the Revell '40 Ford Standard Coupe kit about 1/4 inch, scratch-built the exhaust sytem aft of the muffler, and did as much "retro" detailing as I could to the interior and engine compartment. A lot of hard (and sometimes very frustrating) work, but ultimately quite satisfying!

Now, what should I build next????? I'm thinking something from my 1/72 aircraft stash. . .

Cheers

Old Blind Dog