F/S-BSG Viper Cockpit, Pilot For R/M Kit

I picked this up a while back. It's a resin cockpit designed to fit the Revell/Monogram Battlestar Galactica Viper kit (I'm assuming it has no cockpit detail). It also features a resin pilot with head/helmet and arms seperate, also a control stick and a large vacu-formed canopy to replace the kit version. Kind of basic in regards to detail but would provide a good base for extra detailing. I purchased it with the intent of picking up a kit to build around it, but the best I can do is in the $40-$60 range off e-bay and other sites, just a little too pricey for me for a kit of this quality (I've heard from modellers it gave nightmares to). I'll stick with my StarshipModeller 1/72 Viper Mk. II, coolest kit I've built in awhile, bought another one to beat up on.

Asking price is $10.00 plus shipping. I'd prefer the U.S. or Canada, but I'll entertain outside deals or trades..PM me here if you're interested. Thanks for looking :cheers:

Felinoid

• 2 weeks later...