Now In Stock: 4 giant Cruiser Sci-fi kits !

Now in stock ;)

134948357.jpg

And i will make parts for more.

There are 4 and a half of them here.

One is gone, another is due to maybe very soon.

It is quite rare i keep this kit in stock, in such quantity. These maybe the last ones i make this Spring, until next last Fall. So, hurry..!

The kit may also get replaced by a new version with more resin parts, and the price will then be much higher.

Stephane Cochin.

Stratosphere Models.

Edited by Stratospheremodels

Hi Dear Sir,

The price is 240$US.

well i could in theory vacform the fins in a transparent plastic, but the price would be much higher, the plastic would also be much difficult to form (i use it only mainly for small parts such as canopies nowaday, as my long past experience with it is that it have much stronger tendancy to do webbing, and to collect a host of dust (it is very static).

Though, you can contact me privately about that and i may have something for you, if you are really serious about high quality and museum style pieces.

Stephane.

What other kits do you have in stock at this time?

To answer that question, i build kits per order.

It is exceptionnal when i have such a quantity of my largest kit in stock, if any. So, take advantage of it while you still can ! :banana:

All other kits including this one are usually build per order. As you saw the space this ONE type of kit alone takes, imagine if i kept stock of all the other ones.. i would not even be able to step on the floor (well.. already almost can't..). If you order a kit, i will build it for you.

Also, take note, the fins of the giant Cruiser are the most difficult parts to make on that kit. I usually end up having to throw 50 to 80% of them in the recycling bin when i make those. And many of the other parts are almost as difficult to make.

Stephane.

• 1 month later...
Stephane-

Are your spaceships based on some movie or book, or are they from your imagination? They are very creative.

Hi Lee, yes they are sci-fi series.

And they are all on special at 35% OFF right now !!! (see my sale on the Jet Modelling forum) !!

So hurry if you want one...! The sale ends on the 30th of MAY at 24hour !!

(please, email me at my yahoo adress if you have a question, these days it maybe weeks before i see a question posted recently on an old message i posted weeks or months ago, as i rarely if ever will go to check those when they have been there for a long time, as i have much too much work to do away from the internet.. :s (i don't have internet at home), so usually, when i go to the web, i only post new stuff, but do not read the old ones, except exceptionnally today, by chance, i checked and saw your posting).

Stephane.

Stratosphere Models

Picturetrail.com/stratospheremodels

stratospheremodels@yahoo.fr

• 2 weeks later...