Months late but finally finished !

I know everyone has packed up and gone home, but I finally finished these ! Part of the delay was due to work and college commitments, part due to waiting for Hannants to get the Yellowhammer decals back in stock, and part caused by me getting bored and building other things instead.

Anyway, these are the Fujimi F-4(UK) with the kit decals ("T", background) and the Italeri F-4S with Yellowhammer decals, converted by removing the leading edge slat pits and pieces ("S", foreground).

They still need a bit of weathering and general tidying up, especially around the cockpits. I painted the canopies separately as I was intending to show them open, then tried to get everything to fit afterwards. It didn't work.

Paints were Xtracolour Flint grey mixed with 25% light blue to get the strange 'blue/green' effect of the originals, and Humbrol for the other two greys. The blue/green effect is more noticeable in reality than on the photos.

Stuart.