Couple of GB banner requests

I do not know if someone can help me or not, as I am pretty woeful when it comes to GB banners. But I would love some smart looking GB banners for the upcoming Airfix/Heller GB

A coming soon banner and a normal banner would be great.

Can anyone help at all?

:cheers: and thanks

MikeJ

Nice work. Seems to be a trend towards smaller less flashy banners these days?

I like the small ones, because you can cram more into the 750*150 pixels allowed :D

There isn't as much room for graphics tho', but I'm not to good with those anyway :D

Thanks again!

You're welcome :D

:o

• 4 months later...

The GB banners presented here provide a great set of choices for GB participants

With the actual GB beginning in 2 weeks now, I would love to have these ready to go as a GB banner choices.

Would it be possible please, to have the "coming soon" removed to make them ready for the GB participants?

:cheers:

MikeJ

Would it be possible please, to have the "coming soon" removed to make them ready for the GB participants?

airfixbanner.jpg

Mike, Had a quick fiddle with the Afx/Hel banner to include the dates. I will come up with a few better examples for you real soon. :thumbsup:

Doc

Doc

You are a bloody genius mate!!

I will offer up these two, plus Bluenoser's excellent GB bar as per the GB choices once the forum is running in a week or so!

Many thanks!!

:blink:

MikeJ (seriously bloody impressed :D)

Edited by madmike