Matchbox Madness raffle draw

Hi all!

Raffle has been drawn by my lovely wife Lori.

Here are the results :D

Rkic

F3D Skyknight

Sebastijan

Chinook

Yeehah1

Revell G-91 Tigermeet (Stanbridges)

Thommo

Canberra PR.9

Justin Davenport

Victor K2

Tim Mansfield

Meteor

Max

Wellington

Mikew

Wessex

Mkeogh

Merlin Kits Hart

Henrick B

Swordfish

Ferrw

Dornier Do.G1

Bugfan Generously passed prize over to another lucky winner!

peebeep come on down!

Lightning F.6

Stevearado

Stranraer

Saints Dave

Buccanneer

Zdenko

T.2 Buckeye

Dr Fester

Merlin Kits Osprey

Merlin_Jones

Lightning T.55

JimInOz

Halifax

CanadaMoe

Voodoo

JulienUK

Merlin Kits Hind

Aussie747

Hunter

jRatz

Provost

Stuart Porteous

Fiat G-91

madmike (last name called out!)

Me410 (donated by Hatchet)

Unless otherwise noted, all kits are Matchbox and have been donated by Breadboard

Well done everone. Would the winners please forward their addresses to Breadboard (Hal) and the winner of the Revell G.91 contact me in regards to a postal address.

:cheers:

MikeJ

Edited by madmike

Wohoo! I actually WON something! Incredible! Just the other day I was saying to my girlfriend I'm never buying another lottery ticket again...

A big thanks to Hal, who seem to be a super guy. Also an equally big thanks to the moderators, the GB has been a lot of fun and I'm for sure participating in the Arifix/Heller GB coming up...

However... I won the kit I started the GB with. :) I never build duplicates, so I must ask if there's someone of the other winners who would want a Swordfish instead of their price, and we could do a swap? It's a nice kit and is recommended, apart from the landing gear which was a bit vague in regards to location.

Wow ! I won something!!!

(I think however, MadMike has missed an e out of mikeew)

Many , many thanks to Breadboard for donating the raffle prizes too.

Thanks everyone for a great and thoroughly enjoyable GB.

Mike

Edited by Mikeew

Well I'm chuffed to bits! I must've missed the bit about Raffles early on, so winning is a bonus.

If this is standard practice over here, I'd like to know next time how I can donate, as well as receive, so how do we exchange postal addresses?

Best Regards,

Bruce

Mike, give Lori a big hug for drawing me in the raffle :worship: , many thanks.

My son has done the hugging duty in the UK, when I told him.

Delighted to win another Meteor - I'll look for the Aeroclub T7 conversion at my next few model shows.

Great fun building Matchbox kits - I cleared them from my stash, and then bought some more!

Thanks again, Tim B)

Hey I won a prize :)

Great GB everyone and some mighty fine looking models on display.

Thanks go Mike and Thommo for organising the GB and of course Hal for donating sooooo many prizes to the GB. Hal you should already have my addy but I will send it through anyhow.

Also a note of thanks to Mikeew for sending me the Matchbox Fury I built for the GB, I still owe you a drink Mike. :thumbsup:

All the best

Doc

Edited by Dr Fester

Shipped Today :

Stevearado

jRatz

Justin Davenport

Packed, go out later today or tomorrow:

Dr Fester

JulienUK

Saints Dave

Merlin_Jones

CanadaMoe

Sebastijan

Mikew

Aussie747

Stuart Porteous

Tim Mansfield

Everyone else, Still need addresses Please !

Mike, as it seems no other winner wants a swap, please draw another name for my Swordfish also - I wouldn't feel comfortable accepting a kit I never would build! Every other in the list I would, but I as I said never do duplicates... Especially since I just finished mine!

I hope I don't come across as ungrateful, I'm certainly not, I am plenty glad I won something as I never otherwise do! And, the GB was a riot... If it becomes a annual thing I'm definetely returning.

:rolleyes:-->

QUOTE(Henrik B @ Apr 8 2006, 03:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mike, as it seems no other winner wants a swap, please draw another name for my Swordfish also - I wouldn't feel comfortable accepting a kit I never would build! Every other in the list I would, but I as I said never do duplicates... Especially since I just finished mine!

I hope I don't come across as ungrateful, I'm certainly not, I am plenty glad I won something as I never otherwise do! And, the GB was a riot... If it becomes a annual thing I'm definetely returning.

Henrik

Let's try one last time with an announcement...

Prize Winners....

Who wants a Swordfish in exchange for their raffle prize?

Henrik won this kit and he actually built a Swordfish for the GB, so it would be nice if an exhange could happen.

Any takers?

:thumbsup:

MikeJ (who should have been more observant)

Mike/Henrik,

Assuming Hal hasn't already posted them, I'll swap you if you would like the G91. I don't normally do WW2, but then I wouldn't normally have built a Stranraer either. They'll look good together.

I'll PM Hal.

Cheers, Stuart.

Edited by Stuart Porteous

Stuart,

thanks for the offer - but kit is already packed, labeled and customs form filled out :thumbsup:

so I would rather not re pack.

Henrik how about a

Meteor or a Wessex or a Siskin ??, or I have hundreds of airfix/heller kits if you want to send me

a list of things you would like ??????