Gundam F-90 and F-91 kits-

I'm back-

I'm on a Gundam binge- I found the F90 and F91 kits. I like several, RXF-91A, Dahgi-Iris, Vigna-Gina, etc. Anyone have experience with them? I'm a newbie with this but totally pumped by the imagination and creativity visible with these kits. They are 1/100- how big are they- 10-20cm? Best of all, pretty cheap as compared to MG and PG kits. Any help certainly appreciated!

regards,

Jon

I'm back-

I'm on a Gundam binge- I found the F90 and F91 kits. I like several, RXF-91A, Dahgi-Iris, Vigna-Gina, etc. Anyone have experience with them? I'm a newbie with this but totally pumped by the imagination and creativity visible with these kits. They are 1/100- how big are they- 10-20cm? Best of all, pretty cheap as compared to MG and PG kits. Any help certainly appreciated!

regards,

Jon

I work almost exclusively on Gundams these days too.

The F-91 kits are early releases and are quite decent as far as 1/100 kits go although you have to realise that without polycap joint covers(see the 1/144 HGUC kits for examples of polycap covers), painting the joints are gonna be tough as paint tends to just flake from it.

F-91 mobile suits are slightly smaller compared to the earlier UC MS like say the RX-78-2. The RX-78-2 measures up to about 18cm in height so the ones from F-91 would be approximately 15-16cm.

Also take note that these 1/100 kits are less detailed than MGs or even some HG 1/144 kits but they can be made into decent models.

Do share some of your completed works when you can.

Good luck.