The Magificent Octopus Decoy

132086491.jpg

This ferocious creature is known as an octopus decoy.

Do not be fooled by its coy look.

It does damage.

Its usual tactic is sneak attack

(or even massive attacks with a hundred of its co-species !),

and when you know that these fellows throw ink and are known to have a very hard, sharp beak and strong constricting tentacles

we're talking serious business...

Stephane Cochin.

Stratosphere Models

email: stratospheremodels@yahoo.fr

Here is another recent secret photo of that ellusive fellow:

132086507.jpg

The octopus decoy

Stephane Cochin.

Stratosphere Models

With all the pictures and an interview of the one and only fearsome creature, Octopus Decoy:

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p...124&uid=2335047

read the story and see what he is saying at the website itself (!)

(the quotes from little Octopus Decoy are not seen here on the forum, only at my website, with the link, above).

More pictures and story continuation to come <_<

If you like him, he may even become one of your best friends.

Octopus decoy, always looking for a good warm home :rolleyes:

Stephane.

Now available ! Only from:

Stratosphere Models

Edited by Stratospheremodels

Hi Lee ! Thank you for checking ! :)

It's an octopus decoy.. ! It's live, its cunning, and it does not take no for an answer.. ! :)

Beware of him, once it gets inside a home, he will go everywhere and start doing all kinds of things and go a bit out of control.

(they love to test limits).

I don't know about Stewie Griffin :D

maybe, but octopus decoy is a member of the octopus and squid family, they eat all kinds of stuff, and wait to see what will happen when it will discover the MOAI :o !!

The pictures worked fine here.

Try using this simpler link maybe, direct to my newly revamped website (and ever expanding ;) i am adding many many new pictures, of spacecraft, specifically, very very soon)(realspace), as i had a super-photo shoot this weekend

(while the octopus decoy was relatively calm).

(how can you call calm something that have 8 legs anyway.. :s

Picturetrail.com/stratospheremodels

should work like a charm.

Stephane.

(hint: they are somehow related to the mangas, but they escaped.. (!)).

Stephane-

I'm in Afghanstan using a US govt computer. They have many sites blocked. It appears that your site is on a free webhosting site. Those are blocked, along with photo storage sites.

Is it a realistic-looking octopus?

Stewie Griffin is a character on the cartoon "The Family Guy". He's an odd-looking fellow; a little baby with a football-shaped head (american football). In one episode, he fell into some nuclear waste, which caused him to get octopus tentacles.

Stephane-

I'm in Afghanstan using a US govt computer. They have many sites blocked. It appears that your site is on a free webhosting site. Those are blocked, along with photo storage sites.

Is it a realistic-looking octopus?

Stewie Griffin is a character on the cartoon "The Family Guy". He's an odd-looking fellow; a little baby with a football-shaped head (american football). In one episode, he fell into some nuclear waste, which caused him to get octopus tentacles.

Dear Lee,

Wow... (!) Take care of you over there, and say hello to my fellow Canadians who are over there right now too and who are risking limbs and life too to help out. I just hope they won't keep burning the schools that are getting built over there.. :banana: And i hope everthing will improve, even though the past British experience over there and history there proved that history tends to repeat itself, i still have hope, at least to improve the lives of the women and children (and i know there is tons of work to do with providing medical help and artificial limbs, infrastructure, and demining..).

Actually, i am on a paying website, i pay an annual fee to display my pictures, it is at Picturetrail, and it is located in Texas. The site allows one to create photo albums and to order photo prints of your work, or to set up a virtual little boutique, to a certain degree.

Well, :banana: actually, yes, he may have a fair ressemblance to Stewie Griffin, as you describe him. The octopus decoy however is not related to toxic stuff, he is how he is by nature :P

I'll try to send you private email, or maybe send some of the pictures to your private mailbox here.

sincerely,

Stephane.