when i get my Academy F-16, i want to know exactly how to paint it, so if anyone has any reference photos of real engines and burner cans (especially the Turkey Feathers), post them here for me!! (and anyone else)

Thanks Guys!

just noticed on Hawkhornets second picture, "dogs of War' is written inside the engine, whats that all about?

Heh heh. How about the inside of this F-16C's F100 engine? Have you watched Mel Brooks' movie, "Space Balls"? <_<

Thanks Guys!

just noticed on Hawkhornets second picture, "dogs of War' is written inside the engine, whats that all about?

Ground crews with a sense of humor, here is the inside of a 2nd FS F-15C i shot at the London airshow a couple years back

133961405_23cc747f07.jpg

Which version of the F-16 you building?

One with PW (block 42/52) or GE engine (block 40/50)?

If the block 42/52 with the PW, there are two engine versions, the -220 with titanium TF and the -229 with carbon fiber TF.

how do they write it on? is it scratched on? i guess it is

For painting the outsides (is that the Turkey Feathers?) will the engine look like these pics if i use Alclad's Jet Exhaust?