G'day Kim,

Wondering if you would be at all inclined to do a sheet of yellow bordered red numbers, as used on the US Aggressor/Adversary aircraft. Something along the lines of 0-9 in suitable sizes for F-16, F-5, F-18.

Anyone else care to add their weight behind this?

Cheers

Matthew

I could've used that years ago. I ended up getting several of the Superscale sheet of Aggressors/Adversaries and would combine the numbers as needed, but, sheesh, not all the numbers (0-9) are covered!!!

So, YES, as far as I'm concerned, and why in heck wasn't it done back around 1989 when I started doing the Adversaries/Aggressors? :rolleyes:

Edited by Andrew D. the Jolly Rogers guy

Arrow graphics did the BORT numbers several years ago. Perfect for the CF-116 (F-5). in 48.

But...as time marches on I have not seen much by Arrow in the stores in years.

ok, now we're starting to get some extra voices heard on this, Yeah Baby!!!!

Kim, is this do-able? I know the badge that I included a pic of is not done by any other decal maker, but is on all Aggressor F-16's now (for the last few years at least) Istvan Illes drew up the image for me, and would be able to provide suitable artwork should a decal be done.

The other thing would be the 57FWW badges, which are avilable on the 2 Bobs F-16 Aggressor sheet (of which I've bought many just for 57th badges, tail bands and ACC badges so that I could build all the versions of F-16 colour schemes, I'm getting there...) I think the 57th badges should also be included, but maybe Bob needs to be approached to see if it's Ok with him?

I'd like to put my vote in for 0-9 yellow bordered red numbers, in appt sizes for F-16, F-18, F-5 and A-4. Don't quote me, but some sizes could work for different scales, (48th F-16 would suit a 72nd F-5, 48th F-5 might suit 32nd F-16) Anyone provide the correct font sizes?

thanks all, let's get this baby up and running!!!

Regards

Matthew

• 2 weeks later...

Guys - it seems like we're ALL wasting our time here. I've sounded out Hobbydecal in the past and also asked TwoBobs AND others.

In most cases - no response whatsoever. When I did get a reply it was a no.

To get round this I've created my own using Tlai fonts and Corel Draw. Mine are for the various sizes of F-5E/T-38A bort nos in 1/72nd - PM me if interested.

Chris St Clair

IPMS UK USAF SIG

Thank you Mathew and Chris for your advices.

To make dry decals are not so hard work if references are enough for satisfying me.

As mentioned above, only numbers(red in yellow strokes) are more easy to release.

But most Aggressor fans wish to have full decals including numbers.

And I think dry transfer market is another market excluding general water sliding decal companies.

Dry transfer favorers would get again if dry transfer decal version may be released.

So I do not mind in releasing duplicated same marking schemes with other water sliding decal companies.

Of course I would not release same markings if other companies already have released or have plan to release with dry transfer system.

Only problem is the references and references. :cheers:

Good Luck!

From Kim