Badger head measurement?

Hi there,

I use both the Aztec and the Badger 150 airbrushes.

Now I wonder; The Aztec have different heads with measurements like 0,30 mm, 0,50 mm etc. But what about the Badger 150? They have the Fine, Medium and Large heads but what are the exact measurements in paralel with the Aztec's ??

Can anyone help me with that?

TIA

Dick

Hi there,

I use both the Aztec and the Badger 150 airbrushes.

Now I wonder; The Aztec have different heads with measurements like 0,30 mm, 0,50 mm etc. But what about the Badger 150? They have the Fine, Medium and Large heads but what are the exact measurements in paralel with the Aztec's ??

Can anyone help me with that?

TIA

Dick

Check out Badger's website <www.badgerairbrush.com>

I have never seen their measurements advertised. They have always used fine(F), medium(M), heavy duty(H) and an IL for ilustration.

Maybe the measurements are just another marketing gimmick by a smart executive at Aztec. I have an Aztec airbrush that just collects dust. The Aztec has some very nice features, but their two part paint cups drive me up the wall! Sometimes I use it with a paint jar, just to dust it off!

:thumbsup:

from www.obeeliks.com :

BADGER FINE correspondeert met een nozzlegrootte van 0,26 mm

BADGER MEDIUM correspondeert met een nozzlegrootte van 0,53 mm

BADGER LARGE correspondeert met een nozzlegrootte van 0,77 mm

HTH

Maybe the measurements are just another marketing gimmick by a smart executive at Aztec. I have an Aztec airbrush that just collects dust. The Aztec has some very nice features, but their two part paint cups drive me up the wall! Sometimes I use it with a paint jar, just to dust it off!

I like thier 2 part paint cups, especially the new designs. The original black-plastic ones were nuts. But the new ones are great, you can just pop off the bottom, and stick a wet rag up right through the cup. Then just a quick wipe-off of the base, and you're done. It makes cleaning them sooo much easier.