Dr.Who...Rise of the Cybermen

13-05-06

Dr.Who fans rejoice!!!

It ROCKS!! :thumbsup::explode:

They look good, they move good and it's to be continued.... ;)

Oh Joy!! :D

( thisis what happens when the right amount of money is put into a project! And it pays diviends...Dr.Who won BAFTA this year for best new drama series ... that's the English equivalent to the Emmy's)

You guys are going to love this......

Liam

Gotta agree with you Liam, a cracking episode.

Had the kids hiding behind the sofa.

Loved the soldiers wondering about, kept

thinking the Brigadier might turn up

Pete

Edited by Pete Wenman

13-05-06

Pete you hit the nail on the head!

We tend to forget that this show, in particular, is aimed at the teen/preteen audience, with enough serious stuff in there for the adults to enjoy. Russell T., I think, has got the balance just right...but more importantly, he is actually been given the budget to do it justice!!

I know we look back on the older stuff and think, "That scared me??" but it did when you were 7! :thumbsup:

I love this show and I am glad it's doing well...I hope they can keep it rolling.....

wonder if we'll see the Sea-Devils again?

• 3 weeks later...

Well, if it was a two parter, then I managed to see a fair portion of the second half last week, thanks to a friend. I must say that these new Cybermen scare the heck out of me. They made them just creepy enough to rival Trek's Borg for things you don't want to get turned into. Too bad we probably won't be seeing much of Mickey the Idiot after this one as I was really liking his character.