Word Game - will this catch on???

I'm just LUGGING a shoulder chip that the SKUNKS [who really do need a THUMP] had been prowling around MY SHED.

PLUGGING along with that shoulder must have STUNK at times but then one gets over the HUMP ... :tumble:

PLUGGING along with that shoulder must have STUNK at times but then one gets over the HUMP ... :tumble:/>

The PLUGS in the bath and the sinks were STUCK.......no matter how much he THUMPED it...it SLUMPED deeper... :bandhead2:

And at those depths was a band of SLUGS, LUMPING together on a STICK, all of whom were THUMPING upward on the obstruction with their eye stalks.

... The TUG Boats were SLUGGISH.... :tumble::OMG-OMG:

. . . LIMPING after being hit by a house BRICK, THUMPER romped home slowly...

:pancake20bunny0xf: :pancake20bunny0xf:

Tho', when the appetite goes to Code URGENT, my AMPLE belly growls RUDELY for POTTAGE and MASH.

URGENCY ...or even URGENTLY I crave to eat a red juicy APPLE..

The CRUDE POTTER was quite upset by his nagging wife that he SMASHED every POT in the house and now all their POTS have turned to ASH... :soapbox::explode::woot.gif:

The PUNGENCY of onion frying GENTLY in AMPLE ghee ARCED and drifted to the yard. Once smelled, the PATTER of hungry children seeking MASHED lentils and veggies so they may continue to spread POTASH on the fresh tilled half acre.

Grant..Now I am hungry for MY Indian food. :monkeydance::monkeydance:

Edited by HOLMES

The PUNGENCY of onion frying GENTLY in AMPLE ghee ARCED and drifted to the yard. Once smelled, the PATTER of hungry children seeking MASHED lentils and veggies so they may continue to spread POTASH on the fresh tilled half acre.

. . The PUNCTURED wheels on the GENTLEMAN'S ALFA RACED slower that the PITTER PATTER of the falling rain. :wasntme::sunrevolves:

The SMASHED up car was a POTENTIAL hazard and was asked to get off the circuit. :coolio::touche:

At this JUNCTURE the CHAIRMANS gavel knocked a FATAL blow on the councilors filibuster attempt. No one CARED about his displeasure. His PITIFUL PRATTLING (of which he should be ASHAMED) was just annoying, like his large TINPLATE belt buckle.

. The STRUCTURE of CHAIRMAN MAO's philosophy was in some way FATALISTIC to some.He did not CARE.

He appeared to have no PITY on the farmers who were made to RATION their own way of living, which was SHAMEFUL ...like a TINPOT deity... <_<

The STRICTURE of the CHAIRMANS MAD takeover of that nation of feifdoms were the only REALISTIC option to DARE the old TINY warlords to face the ACTION of the people (that he helped overthrow the Japanese) whereas the warlords were SHAMELESS when it came to any POINT.

Edited by Grant in West Oz

The STRICTURE of the CHAIRMANS MAD takeover of that nation of feifdoms were the only REALISTIC option to DARE the old TINY warlords to face the ACTION of the people (that he helped overthrow the Japanese) whereas the warlords were SHAMELESS when it came to any POINT.

So he was STRICT! :redx:

...the CHEERLEADERS. MADE their way into the streets as they REALIZED(REALISED) that only by being by DAREDEVILS they were able to

change e en&client if it was TINIEST bit.... :coolio:

Even the ACTORS took ACTIONS ...But they could not be considered SHAMEFUL...POINTING. Out their STANDPOINT. :moai:

So he was STRICT! :redx:/>

...the CHEERLEADERS. MADE their way into the streets as they REALIZED(REALISED) that only by being by DAREDEVILS they were able to

change e en&client if it was TINIEST bit.... :coolio:/>

Even the ACTORS took ACTIONS ...But they could not be considered SHAMEFUL...POINTING. Out their STANDPOINT. :moai:/>

The SCRIPT was read by a CHEERLEADER that turned out to be a MAID ...