Word Game - will this catch on???

good lord ARC broke DOWN,

how HORRIBLE

I have not been on the computer much in the last

YEAR, except buying

GUITARS. But it is so good to hear from you

GUYS

It wasn't any ARCH rival that DOWNED the ARC.

How TERRIBLE.... :monkeydance:

FEAR not GUITARISTS :monkeydance:

The guitarist sat on a CHAIR, nature saw fit to ENDOW her with talent.

A big black CAR pulled up with a crunch of a GEAR, the TSARISTS symbol bold on the door. ....

.... She had long flowing HAIR falling DOWN HER back,

CARELESSLY , while her guitar playing brought TEARS To those listening to this beautiful gifted STARLET. :clap2: :blush: :wub: :wub:

. . . LOAFING around like a fat HEIRESS as her lord and master TREASURES his ECLECTIC ELECTRIC LANTERNS... :wierdo:/>

I am afraid that this

THINGAMAGIG

has gone to

TOOFARMAGIG

therefore I recommend that we do another

THINGAMAGIG

whatever that may be..or whatever thingamagig

. . . LOAFING around like a fat HEIRESS as her lord and master TREASURES his ECLECTIC ELECTRIC LANTERNS... :wierdo:/>

The roadie was LOADING cheese and bread into a sack, until it began to look like a lumpy MATTRESS The HECTIC crowd jostled, hoping to glimpse the talent show ENTRANTS as they arrived.

The roadie was LOADING cheese and bread into a sack, until it began to look like a lumpy MATTRESS The HECTIC crowd jostled, hoping to glimpse the talent show ENTRANTS as they arrived.

[/quote.

A Free LOADER indeed .... Hide it under the MATTRESSES ... :whistle::wasntme:

Have anyone seen MY PATHETIC looking friend who was supposed to ENTER the stage and RANT.. :explode:

For one DOLLAR more you can have this MATCHLESS tortiseshell kitten. It has the PATCHIEST fur pattern, can climb a TREE, found it in a BARN.

MY best COLLAR was a Murderer .... I don't think many can MATCH that.... :nanner::banana:

The PATCHIEST bit on MY garden is where there is no sun and TREES cover the area.... DARN it :coolio:

Was he a LOCAL felon?, or did the offendor HATCH a plot?

CHAPPIES who go that far MAY be walking the STREETS past our YARD right now.

He was Local but totally LOCO in MY opinion. :wierdo:

The plot was HATCHED the moment he lost the chess game against his old friend... :unsure:

The CHAP was ex ground crew . He said MAYBE he had held a grudge against his friend who was a ex RAF Pilot as he always got STRESSED out

while his old friend got the BEST girl, best everything....and then asked ME in his accent " i dunno think I did the REET(RIGHT) thing" :unsure:

(Serving a life sentence now) :coolio:

Edited by HOLMES

Only a FOOL does that which throws everything out of PHASE. A BEAM of something from FAR distant pasts intrude on our STREETS North, EAST, all of them.

I saw an EMU under a TREE.

FOOLISH nan indeed :wierdo:

He gets to live till his life is PHASED out naturally. :coolio:

he did think it was a FAIR result And not wearing a STRAIT jacket allows him to move about. !!

BEST collar ever :salute:

Were the EMUS TRAIPSING.... :tumble:

:jaw-dropping:/>/>

Loners are often ALOOFISH, but that gets CHASED away, FAINT hope of anything but the STRAIGHT and narrow path. It was for the BEST.

SOME emus were, but some looked like they were TRIPPING. I think it was the FIGS.

SELFISHLY I CHASTISED someone . FAINT-HEART not :monkeydance:

The arrow was STRAIGHTENED LEST it went astray as it SOMETIMES does FLIPPING over and going into someone's fancy DIGS. :trolls::whistle::woot.gif:

Edited by HOLMES

Caught, he SHEEPISHLY admitted guilt. Severely CHASTENED our miscreant was put to work with pot & brush to PAINT out graffiti.

The EARTH was clayey and stuck to his sneakers STRAINING at every STEP as if SOMETHING malevolent was GRIPPING his feet, cursing his foolishness with a SIGH, plodded on.

• 3 weeks later...

The pony had a sure STEP on the SHADED trail. We had a drink at some TAPS and a handful of RICE. Some say that's why it's GAINING weight.

Occasionally a STEEPLE would show SOMEWHERE ahead, but a rather GROTTY industrial park and guard dogs made the pony somewhat FLIGHTY, so we headed back.

• 2 weeks later...

The pony had a sure STEP on the SHADED trail. We had a drink at some TAPS and a handful of RICE. Some say that's why it's GAINING weight.

Occasionally a STEEPLE would show SOMEWHERE ahead, but a rather GROTTY industrial park and guard dogs made the pony somewhat FLIGHTY, so we headed back.

STEPPING aside from the SHADY TRAPS , the MICE GAINED FEEBLE yet SOMETHING little to nibble on.... The GROTTO was LIGHTER because they had PILFERED like greedy little things they were. :wasntme::monkeydance:

• 2 weeks later...

The office PEST was in form after a SHANDY or three.

SOMETIMES a TROUT when hooked becomes a FIGHTER. Catch, PROFILE picture and release.

The TEST for the SHANTY would prove it was actually rather STOUT !