Word Game - will this catch on???

The office PEST was in form after a SHANDY or three.

SOMETIMES a TROUT when hooked becomes a FIGHTER. Catch, PROFILE picture and release.

Being PESTERED by the SHADY character was SOMETHING to talk ABOUT!!!

Of course the FIGHTING was PROFESSIONAL .... :deadhorse1: :deadhorse1:

While it is BEST to not be HASTY, when attending a pub in company I always SHOUT (treat) the FIRST round.

LEST I forget in MY HASTE.... I am SHOUTING a Happy New Year to all...members and guests alike...

No DOUBT.... you will have a great time... :yahoo::nanner::banana:

FIRSTLY Enjoy :beer4::cheers:

Edited by HOLMES
  • 2 weeks later...

A SALTY sea dog friend went HOLSTER checking with the hope of becoming BUNKED with one of his CUTIES!

MY cupboard holds different variety of SALTS......

The sea SALT BOLSTERS certain foods....

I have HUNKERED down for the night and I don't think one can looks CUTE when tired.. :wasntme::bandhead2::monkeydance:

Edited by HOLMES
  • 2 weeks later...

Behind the SLATS of the trap, some deep SEA LOBSTERS waved their feelers, their fate ENDURED, not aware they would soon be on a PLATE.

If I catch him I will SLAP the SEASONED LOBBYIST. MY. ENDURANCE of LATE is high.. :banana::nanner: :nanner: :banana:

Having a get-together with some modelling PALS this afternoon, they are a REASONABLE bunch, for plastic HOBBYISTS. We have an ENDURING record of meetings among MATES.

.....Grant don't you get too PALLY with the SEASONED HOB-NOBS. :whistle:

DURING your ENDLESS meetings has a MAGICIAN MATERIALIZED. :coolio:

• 4 weeks later...

These bunch don't PLAY too hard, I've REASONED with some HOBOES who were LURING. some SLENDER maids with MANIC laughs. They were dressed in some '90s stretch MATERIAL.

PLAYING REASONABLY well and enjoying the HOBBY which LURED and LURES ME to buy SLEEK models, I have been like a MANIAC.... :OMG-OMG: :blush: :tease:

Sometimes MATERIALISTIC things MAKES MATTERS seem LATERAL... :russian-roulette-smiley:

RELAYING the REASON for our pastime, often requires the force of a LOBBY group. I've been had LURID offers of CURES made of LEEK and cream. I prefer a MANGO.

However shiny ELASTICISED bike pants are still on my mind, he MUTTERS, in a LITERAL sense.

I loved RELAY RACES at school!

The SO called SNOOTY LOBSTER was LUCID :wierdo:

If Madame CURIE had not been so brainy they would still be SEEKING New medical MIRACLES :banana:

MY ECSTACY lasted fir a while and then the SHUTTERS came down and LITERATURE was rewritten.. :stupid:

On equinox day, an event we REPLAY twice annually, so they aren't SCARCE TO find on the calendar. TOOTSY and the MOBSTER were smitten by CUPID. The Stooge, CURLIE Mo was PEEKING using two MONOCLES. He CATCHES a glimpse of something he SHOULDN'T have and took off, over the LATERITE ridge in a cloud of dust.

On equinox day, an event we REPLAY twice annually, so they aren't SCARCE TO find on the calendar. TOOTSY and the MOBSTER were smitten by CUPID. The Stooge, CURLIE Mo was PEEKING using two MONOCLES. He CATCHES a glimpse of something he SHOULDN'T have and took off, over the LATERITE ridge in a cloud of dust.

LAY the SCARF down on TOP of the MOP and you know it will look quite STUPID. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Why was The Stooge CURLING the PEKINESE Duck whilst the MONGOOSE HATCHED a plan one SHOULD have been looking at LATERALLY... :redx:

• 3 weeks later...

LATE to ARC again! I stubbed a TOE on a flower POT, on a hot and HUMID afternoon while CURING mango PICKLES. Our MANGOES have finished for the year. The crop MATCHED our best of 4 years ago. It's been very dry so the orange tree COULD miss a year, not that it MATTERS.

G

LATE to ARC again! I stubbed a TOE on a flower POT, on a hot and HUMID afternoon while CURING mango PICKLES. Our MANGOES have finished for the year. The crop MATCHED our best of 4 years ago. It's been very dry so the orange tree COULD miss a year, not that it MATTERS.

G

LATER the poodle was heard to BARK. !!! :explode:

TOEING. The DOTTED line was quite HUMILIATING. I don't think the idiot was CURED as he PICKED his way through the MANGO PICKLE.... :tease::doh::tease:

WATCHING what WOULD have MATTERED to most is no longer earth SHATTERING.

• 4 weeks later...

BAXTER...!!! :angry: Bloody noodles are 'bout to BURN!!

BOEING; new PLOTTER drawings always bein' PROCRASTINATED... :rolleyes: Thought THE CURE were TICKED for their MONKEY got KILLED. :crying2:

CATCHIN' "them" GHOULS might SCARE the helluva lot outa William SHATNER... :rofl: :P

Yeh.

BAXTER...!!! :angry: Bloody noodles are 'bout to BURN!!

BOEING; new PLOTTER drawings always bein' PROCRASTINATED... :rolleyes: Thought THE CURE were TICKED for their MONKEY got KILLED. :crying2:

CATCHIN' "them" GHOULS might SCARE the helluva lot outa William SHATNER... :rofl: :P:

Yeh.

The HACKER BLOTTED out the PROTOCOL and PROCEDURAL manual. :wacko: :unsure:

BOOING off the new PITCHER was of no help at all :crying:

CATCH the GHOST and that would be a RARE thing to do indeed.

:tease:

:redx:

SHATNER. SHATTERED his own SHANTY ... :fight:

• 1 month later...

The bag PACKER BOLTED after the COOLER caught fire and began to PRODUCE lots of smoke. BOOTING the smouldering device onto the lawn, making it PATCHIER. It's owner who was going to use it on a YACHT was MOST pleased he were SPARED that unpleasantness.

AVOCADO.

The bag PACKER BOLTED after the COOLER caught fire and began to PRODUCE lots of smoke. BOOTING the smouldering device onto the lawn, making it PATCHIER. It's owner who was going to use it on a YACHT was MOST pleased he were SPARED that unpleasantness.

AVOCADO.

....The boy was quite SLACK as the BOLTS he had just screwed were not looking so COOL !!

as the PRODUCER BOOTED off the gate-crasher of his PATCH, the editor on stand by was CAUGHT out napping and the HOST SPARRED with the SPARTACANS.. :rofl::touche: :touche: