Word Game - will this catch on???

My brother wants TICKETS for the Dandy Warhols, in Mt Lawley. If anyone knows of a spare or two, give me. YELL!

Grant if I had a TICKET I would TELL. you.... And I Won't SELL them,but GIVE them to you. :wave:

He is going to PICKET the ticket office on the night hoping for a vacancy before the BELL.

Your generous heart is appreciated.

Grant, let's hope his PICKETING of the TICKET office is worth the wait..... Is he BELLIGERENT ....

Thank you for your kind words.... :thumbsup:

Edited by HOLMES

The tickets went to those who REACTED quickest to the announcement. INDOCILE when spending.

Not so slow with ENHANCED ladies tho'!

There was bit of a scare RECENTLY at a Nuclear REACTOR plant......but because everyone was INDOCTRINATED with safety procedures, most

were only ENTHRALLED by the fact that they were involved in a ENCHANTING ,in some folks's mind, EPISODE. :coolio::coolio::cheers:

Edited by HOLMES

Quite a DECENT percentage of people hear 'Nuclear misadventure' and think "CRATER!"

Not quite, but UNENTICING all the same.

edit for punctuation

... The light was DECADENTLY used around the Palace CREATING a very ENTICING atmosphere ... :tease:

• 2 weeks later...

Images of light ENACTED on Turners canvas, made GRANITE appear as gems. Very EXCITING to see an original.

RE-ENACTMENT, ACTED out by the GRAY family seemed to be quite EXACTING. :touche: :touche:

Edited by HOLMES

There was a certain ENTRANCEMENT as the FATED couple were bought refreshments on a TRAY and ushered into the garden where others were RELAXING.

He was more ENTRANCED as FATE would have it..... Put into a TRANCE he was able to become more RELAXED...

:wub:

Once in the trance, he ENTREATED the village lasses for a DATE. But he began to PRANCE about in a manner RELATED to the mating ritual of poultry.

...... The TREATY was OUTDATED and in their IGNORANCE the job was given to the RELATIVES .... :monkeydance:

I was feeling a bit RATTY this Friday morning. The gig last night was TOUTED toward my age group, but the ANDROGEN at the front desk made me REALISE things aren't always simple.

Grant you weren't being a PRAT though were you? if you SHOUTED at ANDROMEDA . did she listen to your REALISTIC REASONS...

:blink: :whistle:

No prattishness, I was thoroughly amused by entertainment, enhanced in PART by the crowd as they HUSTLED each other in their MORDANT dyed clothes. My ogling preference runs to latex or ELASTIC but good sense CENSORS further elaboration.

So you PARTLY became a HUSTLER as you MODERATED your eyes upon other kinds of clothing..... :taunt:

So you like ELASTICATED clothing on pretty girls, well you might as well leave PLASTIC well alone, and continue to Ogle as no one will be CENSORING your desired tastes!

Knowing you from these pages you probably CENSORED your self. :rofl: