Word Game - will this catch on???

Well, that's better than being a PORTLY BUSKER! An OVERRATED description given my poor ENTERTAINMENT skills, I'll never get ENDORSED as amusement.

They ABORTED shooting the MUSKET as it's OVERBEARING weight was too much to handle, and of course the

youth had no ENERGY at all. :taunt:

the LORD had given his ENDORSEMENT but his orders were ENDURED only because he was a :ninja::ban:

• 2 weeks later...

In hot pursuit of a defaulting DEBTOR, the sweet aroma of MUSCAT wine distracted him. Knocking on a cottage door, a GREENY looking bloke answered, trying to be DROLL was read as RUDE and a 'set-to' ENSUED. .

.... The Beautiful REALTOR called DEBORAH wore the scent called MUSK which distracted the male buyer from his goal of trying to knock down the price !!!

His co-habitee- to-be was quite jealous and one could see the GREEN around her gills !!!

while the DOLL carried on , he was DROOLING over her finer features which if his elderly mother was watching him would say that they were the RUDEST things she had ever seen; and had ENSURED that her own ISSUES of the female kind were never rude but remained in her words prim and PRUDE !!!

:709-457::action-smiley-081:

Edited by HOLMES

In hot pursuit of a defaulting DEBTOR, the sweet aroma of MUSCAT wine distracted him. Knocking on a cottage door, a GREENY looking bloke answered, trying to be DROLL was read as RUDE and a 'set-to' ENSUED. .

Maybe Greyghost is paying off a DEBT that he feels he MUST be seen to be GREGARIOUS, but not ROLL over and

not be SUED for not being here ... :tease: :tease: :chain-gun:

Lets take a DETOUR and remember that Greyghost has a CAT !!! :monkeydance:

He has probably rolled up his GREASY sleeves, and right now as I write this, MY good friend is most

likely ROLLING around with a TUBE in hand, trying to feel the said CAT in the moggy's

ENCLOSURE !!!! :fight::tumble::tease:

This thread DETOURED at the mention of my cat, KAT? Kat is never covered in GREASE and I wouldn't try to get her in a TUB! She has been ENCLOSED from time to time of her own accord!

Good to see you have been ROUTED back here. I trust your moggie doesn't require a lot of KIT to TEASE, or just a simple RUB on owners leg to be COUNSELED by a cuddle?

A ROUSING :yahoo: to see you here again Gregg.

I see a BIT of TEASING got you here ..... so here's a DRUM roll for you. :kissing2::clap2:

I hope your moggie did not require any COUNSELLING :pancake20bunny0xf:

Edited by HOLMES
  • 2 weeks later...

As a sweet treat, CAROB isn't quite chocolate, YET it has a strong following of folk who find it at DEALERS of alternative confections. It's FORM and SOURCING vary greatly.

So the CARRIBEAN is place to be AT and get WET !!! :monkeydance:

The STEELY eyed FRUMPY SORCERESS was SEARCHING for her lost SOURCE !!! :stupid:

Carting a CARBINE and ammo TO the campsite was wearing, YET he seemed more interested in the STYLE, all the while becoming GRUMPY at the load and having to discard GROCERY items as the terrain became steeper on REACHING the hills. His mood SOURED the outing for the COMPANY present. "You'll have to go back for the food."

Edited by Grant in West Oz

Carting a CARBINE and ammo TO the campsite was wearing, YET he seemed more interested in the STYLE, all the while becoming GRUMPY at the load and having to discard GROCERY items as the terrain became steeper on REACHING the hills. His mood SOURED the outing for the COMPANY present. "You'll have to go back for the food."

.... The nuclear company decided to change their attitudes to TURBINES and one dared to think it was TOP NOTCH ! :whistle:

The only thing was that the scientist didn't know what a STILE was until GRANDPA told him tales of farm animals escaping which kept the other

ENGROSSED. :tumble:

Of course Grandpa BREACHED the pregnant SOW's confidential secrets and as a results , the horse , the sheep and other farm animals began to

COMPARE notes... :OMG-OMG: :russian-roulette-smiley:

It is aTRIBUTE to perserevence that DOT and SCOTCH, in drams, no' LITRES! Not like GRAPPA or horizontal CONGRESS. Then we REACHED the cleaners where they SEW. Not an EMPORIUM, but well stocked.

..... TRIALS & TRIBULATIONS were NOT be SCOFFED at. :redx::explode:

GRAPPLING with his CONGRESSIONAL duties he began to TEACH the FEW his ideals and thoughts....as the EMPEROR looked on with his EMPRESS....

:OMG-OMG::tease:

Edited by HOLMES

While inspection the TRILOBITES from a wimsical walkway, the HOT sun SPARKLING watery reflections on the hat brim. The watchers filed past, almost PROCESSIONAL. Returning to the BEACH they frolicked in a WET kind of way. A bit of UNDRESS was happening too.

. . So you didn't just happen to fall upon the TROGLODYTES. :smiley-whacky034:

The HOTTEST SPARKLERS in their shiny costumes PROCEEDED to the front...... :threadworthlesswithoutpics:

They were going to the BEACHES and try REACH and be the WETTEST , but I think their UNDIES might cause them some REDRESS with the other sunworshippers... :485c3a61:

His dress sense was TROTSKYITE, but he was as HONEST a ticket SCALPER as you could meet around there. PREOCCUPIED as I had been in getting tickets to the Dandy War-holes show, I discovered that TEACHES a PEACH of a lesson. These days, TWEETS can find NUDIES at their home ADDRESS! With tickets!

His dress sense was TROTSKYITE, but he was as HONEST a ticket SCALPER as you could meet around there. PREOCCUPIED as I had been in getting tickets to the Dandy War-holes show, I discovered that TEACHES a PEACH of a lesson. These days, TWEETS can find NUDIES at their home ADDRESS! With tickets!

.... His KITE was TROTTING in the sky like a HORSE....... :dontknow:

. HONESTLY as it SCALES the blue skies, the PORCUPINES below the ground TOTTERED and TEETERED PERCHING On broken TWIGS :tease::tumble: :tumble:

The NUDE campers UNDRESSED openly in the woods :blush: :action-smiley-081: :action-smiley-081:

The little TYKE was RATTING through their luggage! Dad was fit to pop, or WORSE, CARELESS and brave. However his CORPULENCE and the words of an old TEACHER " NEED to listen to Sweet SURRENDER by Tim Buckley ....

... The Police were not able to take part in any STRIKES but they were happy to RATE their public... :monkeydance:

When the HORSES CANTERED along the narrow country lanes , the CORPSE lay hidden out of sight. As the PREACHER followed in his SURREY with the fringe on top , he indeed was listening to Tim Buckley's sweet song SURRENDERING to them without thought ! :unsure: :wasntme::cop:

The Jack Russel was a bright pup with RICKETS but he didn't CARE if things were happening HOSES, CANES all were par for the COURSE. he was good on boundary BREACHERS as well, causing man and beast to HURRY along. UNDESIRABLES!

Edited by Grant in West Oz