Word Game - will this catch on???

The Jack Russel was a bright pup with RICKETS but he didn't CARE if things were happening HOSES, CANES all were par for the COURSE. he was good on boundary BREACHERS as well, causing man and beast to HURRY along. UNDESIRABLES!

The ROCKETS made by the ROCKET man looked great: but he became CARELESS as the oxygen HOSE was colored Pink.

CAN someone tell him that pink is not the right color.... DOUSE him in the COLORS(COLOURS) that he likes and see if he is BREATHLESS....

:monkeydance: :monkeydance:

SURELY. Pink must be his DESIRED choice.. :whistle::wierdo:

I thought I had the parking DOCKET in my briefcase, but later found it in a jacket POCKET. Being CARLESS POSED difficulties in the circumstances, so I rented a VAN which worked well for HOUSE deliveries, but wasn't COOL parking because of the BREADTH. PURELY an UNREFINED set of wheels.

I thought I had the parking DOCKET in my briefcase, but later found it in a jacket POCKET. Being CARLESS POSED difficulties in the circumstances, so I rented a VAN which worked well for HOUSE deliveries, but wasn't COOL parking because of the BREADTH. PURELY an UNREFINED set of wheels.

Grant don't you be carrying anything that resembles the Japanese DOCKWEED plant in your JACKET. :bandhead2::explode:

some men have fancy CARS to POSE and try and impress but not you I see Grant :whistle:

When I watched Mary Poppins on TV once I thought Dick VAN DYKE looked more like a tall MOUSE rather than a penguin... he thought he was the COOLEST dancer there I bet; and I guess BREATHING in that SURELY must have made him feel UNRULY :banana::nanner:

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I am a Fremantle (DOCKERS) supporter, they've yet to win a Grand Final. No, nothing so TACKY as your suggestion. :)

But, in CASE I run into some ROSE, a Taxi voucher will see me to my MANSE. Not having to LOOK out for BREATH tests unlike the risk taking MULES they catch.

Enough LURID reminiscences.

Well, I am a Fremantle (DOCKERS) supporter, they've yet to win a Grand Final. No, nothing so TACKY as your suggestion. :)/>

But, in CASE I run into some ROSE, a Taxi voucher will see me to my MANSE. Not having to LOOK out for BREATH tests unlike the risk taking MULES they catch.

Enough LURID reminiscences.

...SO does that mean you wear those boots called DOC Martins which the Bovver Boys used to TACKLE their enemies with.... :fight::485c3a61:

When the Cops opened the SUITCASES they found not printed money but hundreds of sheets of handwritten PROSE. they even found DANSE MACABRE stuffed in there, and guessing that Von Karajan was probably LOOKING for it. :scared0016:

The spiv who left his SUITCASE ran away becoming more BREATHLESS the more he ran faster as he MULLED over the LUCRATIVE papers in the case. :russian-roulette-smiley:

• 2 weeks later...

NO, I DONT. Tried some once, Aussie brand Blundstones for steel caps, tho' I see a TRICKLE of young lasses wearing SUITABLY coloured Docs with both dresses and jeans for POSE value.

I've just SANDED some seams, my CAMERA needs a charge, now I must LOOK for the cable.

Did the spiv abandon his SAUCIEST wares too? A bit RECKLESS to get into a MUDDLE like that. Better to be a legitimate VICTUALLER.

NO, I DONT. Tried some once, Aussie brand Blundstones for steel caps, tho' I see a TRICKLE of young lasses wearing SUITABLY coloured Docs with both dresses and jeans for POSE value.

I've just SANDED some seams, my CAMERA needs a charge, now I must LOOK for the cable.

Did the spiv abandon his SAUCIEST wares too? A bit RECKLESS to get into a MUDDLE like that. Better to be a legitimate VICTUALLER.

...NOPE. !!! INTERESTED in DOZENS of bags of TRIPE then ? :taunt: :taunt: :can-of-worms::tease:

I think you might find that TREACLE is more SUITABLE Grant .... :kissing2:

The BANDITS didn't see the Camera because they were HAMMERING on the LOCKS !!! :OMG-OMG: :OMG-OMG:

I so like spicy chili SAUCE with Mango RELISH ..... :punk:

HUDDLE close and see the VICTORIOUS VICTOR ... :thumbsup2:

• 3 weeks later...

One would ROAST inside the HUT, such was the heat. A PUNT cruised by a DROVER sat looking over the COAMING as his charges chewed and mooed.

..I Fancy eating ROASTED CHESTNUTS... :tease::scared0016:

When I am not well I get weird desires and may I POINT OUT that I have been DRIVEN by the said illness{bronchitis,

pneumonia } to fancy such CRAVINGS.... :russian-roulette-smiley:

• 2 weeks later...

I can only offer TOASTED crumpets, tea and sympathy for your plight.

Any CHEST infection is awful, but your list ... You deserve POINTS for being TOO careful in not spreading the lurgy. No CAVING for the rest of winter, eh?

Yes I can accept your TOAST, tea and sympathy. Thsnk you. :thumbsup:

The CHESTY cough kept ME awake for days and weeks now.... I have been careful not to see anyone and the POINT I make is that it TOOK a lot

Of being truthful and telling people not come and see ME for fear they would get MY germs :explode:

And then they would CAVE into the awful illness that I now have..... B)

On the other side of the globe, one needs to be careful of the sun which will ROAST an old Anglo-Celt hide like mine in minutes. It will SCYTHE through light fabric to SPOIL efforts to avoid sun.

LOOK after yourself, I trust you HAVE an outcome soonest. :)

G

Don't you go BOASTING ABOUT your hot sunny days :coolio:

It must be SCATHINGLY Hot then Grant.

LOOKING after oneself is a HABIT I am used to.

(Almost clear of the illness. ..thank you Grant) :salute:

• 2 weeks later...

It was so hot on the weekend, I was BASTING myself in water, now we're having BOUTS of bushfires on the SCALDING rim of the Perth Cauldron (sand-plain). Just COOLING off becomes an OBSESSION, A BIT.

Glad to hear you're well again.

p.s. When my son was in Durham, he was sure he was soaking England up through his feet and blowing it out his nose.

It was so hot on the weekend, I was BASTING myself in water, now we're having BOUTS of bushfires on the SCALDING rim of the Perth Cauldron (sand-plain). Just COOLING off becomes an OBSESSION, A BIT.

Glad to hear you're well again.

p.s. When my son was in Durham, he was sure he was soaking England up through his feet and blowing it out his nose.

..... Better in WATER in hot weather ...I don't want to see your PASTY complexion ABOUT on the beach.... :unsure:

I certainly don't want to see you being SCALDED by the hot Sun.... :banana::nanner:

I hope the Bush fires have COOLED off and those who are so OBSESSIVE about BBQ's in the bush need to think carefully... :tumble: :tumble:

The tea tastes BITTER , BUT just realized that it IS coffee... :wasntme::bandhead2:

yes Grant Much better.... Back to work... :cop:

I trained as a Cop at DURHAM{UK} N.E.D.P.T.C. :whistle:

TRAINING there was Blooming freezing; as I ended up there halfway thru MY training in winter months; and swimming at 5 am was a killer...doing a 10 mile run after the swim was deliriously cold....

WE had one ENGLAND Rugby player as a PT instructor who enjoyed his work as a part time PTI.....he was tough hence the bloody swims at 5 am...and 10 mile runs :monkeydance::bandhead2:

BUT IT WAS WELL WORTH IT ALL ... :worship: :worship:

Edited by HOLMES

None of that kind od police training, marching. drill marching, swimming, running, squat thrusts, sit ups, timed runs.. climbing ropes, running on the spot ....AND THEN going for a 10 mile run EVERY DAY etc takes place ...AND THAT WAS BEFORE breakfast and classes in Crime law and studies.

Good old memorable lovely days ..I MISS them and those I trained with from other Forces from UK....

MY class was mixed with different forces and I WAS THE ONLY ONE with an American accent ..lolol..

I did not understand their slang or their speech...funny BUT WE ALL GOT ON FINE AND HAD A FANTASTIC TIME.... still keep in touch with some of them from time to time...

:coolio::banana::nanner:

My SON was a barista in a cafe in DURHAM around 2002. He would have been the Aussie BARISTA who made great snacks.

The Durham Regiment was at Gallipoli with the Indians, ANZACS etal. What a waste.

Nothing like a WORKOUT to raise an APPETITE, eh?

MANGOS are just starting to ripen HERE in West Oz so breakfast is fruit and eggs. I shall be PICKLING any green mangos for PIQUANT delights through the winter.

G