Word Game - will this catch on???

..... But you know Grant that One has to SUSTAIN high standards at work..

FLAT footwork and PLODDING along always TIPS the scale when TIPTOEING for clues ....and finding them.

:cop:/>

:google:/> :nanner:/> :banana:/>

Ah yes, the TSUNAMI of bad behaviour requires FLEET footedness and less CODDLING to SPITE the POTTIER offenders.

G

• 3 weeks later...

Such offenses may drive some POTTY and though we may feel SPITED, such feelings are FLEETING and should not be CODDLED. For the record the creativity of those who participate in this thread is well...TSUNAMIC.

:worship: Edited by HOLMES

Such offenses may drive some POTTY and though we may feel SPITED, such feelings are FLEETING and should not be CODDLED. For the record the creativity of those who participate in this thread is well...TSUNAMIC.

:worship:

The POTTER made terracotta tea POTS with two SPOUTS . :jaw-dropping:

His FLEDGELING business was doIng good but his mother MOLLYCODDLED him far too much

like a little baby.. :crying2:

But one could understand it as she was the TSARINA of her own home... :worship: :worship:

• 2 weeks later...

This must STOP! All this word play has me reaching deep with the STOUPS of vocabulary (or dredging the internet as the next best thing).

Now that I think about it can the aforementioned vessels be considered POTTERY?

Anyway birds are never know to be MOLLYCODDLING to their young who have fully FLEDGED. If it were only true for some of us humans; even if one's parental relations are like a veritable TSARDOM.

Edited by Fellow Hobbyist

This must STOP! All this word play has me reaching deep with the STOUPS of vocabulary (or dredging the internet as the next best thing).

Now that I think about it can the aforementioned vessels be considered POTTERY?

Anyway birds are never know to be MOLLYCODDLING to their young who have fully FLEDGED. If it were only true for some of us humans; even if one's parental relations are like a veritable TSARDOM.

STOPPING !! Never .... :taunt: :taunt:

So how many STOPS did you make to the internet and did you find any good recipes for SOUPS !!! :wave::banana:

So you have been SPOTTED on the world wide web eh Fellow Hobbyist ...

I PLEDGE you will be like the TSAR of words by the time you have finished and you and your TSARINA will be googling new words. :woo: hoo :blink:

I must prepare myself for another serving of alphabet SOUP with cheese as a TOPPING. Fortunately it is a dish that will not leave any SPOTS.

I have been told my STAR is rising. While I'm sure I would not become a DESPOT; I have a feeling there would not be a queue of would-be-TSARINAS PLEDGING themselves to my side.

I must prepare myself for another serving of alphabet SOUP with cheese as a TOPPING. Fortunately it is a dish that will not leave any SPOTS.

I have been told my STAR is rising. While I'm sure I would not become a DESPOT; I have a feeling there would not be a queue of would-be-TSARINAS PLEDGING themselves to my side.

..... The SOUR dough was TOSSED about..... :monkeydance:

the BRAT caught a SPRAT and was pleased with his catch even though he suffered from a STRABISMUS . :unsure: :unsure:

The TRANSFORMATION resembled that of being WEEDY..... :wasntme:

Upon my SOUL, it depends on what one TOSSES if the distance is to RATE.

In some PARTS on the world a corner brick is called a SQUINT,

The jazz band played with FORTISIMO while the folk contingent seemed a little NEEDY.

G

Welcome Fellow Hobbyist.

Upon my SOUL, it depends on what one TOSSES if the distance is to RATE.

In some PARTS on the world a corner brick is called a SQUINT,

The jazz band played with FORTISIMO while the folk contingent seemed a little NEEDY.

G

Welcome Fellow Hobbyist.

he cried 'murder' ..ooh it be 'FOUL' as he TOSSED the body aside like

he was PARTING with trash, and SQURMING like a game keeper named FORTESQUE. :unsure: :unsure:

BRAVISSIMO he was not and yet was GREEDY enough to comitting this NEEDLESS act.. :hangingsmiley::cop::485c3a61:

The GHOUL!

Murder is the second OLDEST sin, yet man keeps WARPING his morals SQUARELY in the face of religious and secular opinion via GROTESQUE reasoning BRASSY lies and vile GREYED logic.

Our perversions are ENDLESS. Sad.

Returning to old cases is like seeing GHOSTS !

The OLDER I get the mind feels a little less WARPED !!

I cannot have a SQUARE meal until this Fasting is over. But doing that every year for one month is a

GREAT achievement; and the top BRASS at work are amazed at the GRUESOME schedule which ENDS next week.

:yahoo::banana::nanner: :nanner: :banana:

Edited by HOLMES

Yes, we remain HOSTAGE to some ODDER human traits. A visit to the PADRE probably won't help if you are longing for SQUAB to EAT once the fasting is done.

A BRASH move here is to fly in an Imam to witness the new moon above the overcast so RESUME normality by giving a NOD to end the fast.

Edited by Grant in West Oz

Yes, we remain HOSTAGE to some ODDER human traits. A visit to the PADRE probably won't help if you are longing for SQUAB to EAT once the fasting is done.

A BRASH move here is to fly in an Imam to witness the new moon above the overcast so RESUME normality by giving a NOD to end the fast.

The HOSTS were much BADDER than the SQUADDIES ... :wacko:

The BEATING he took from his captors were HARSH. :crying2:

I PRESUME that one has to be a kid to understand the NODDY books... :taunt:

Was the Imam BRAZEN and RESUMED NORMAL service.... :OMG-OMG::pancake20bunny0xf::punk:

I celebrated the end of fast of 30 days today with family from ALL over the world as WE got together

NODDED in silence as prayers were said Grant. :kissing2:

Grant,

I just remembered that a place called HUDDERSFIELD in West Yorkshire , England was originally named ODDERSFIELD by the Huns or the Vikings as it was a land where farming was done and over the years the ODDERS was dropped and replaced by :coolio: :wacko: :unsure:HUDDERS

Was the Imam BRAZEN and RESUMED NORMAL service.... :OMG-OMG:/> :pancake20bunny0xf:/> :punk:/>

I celebrated the end of fast of 30 days today with family from ALL over the world as WE got together

NODDED in silence as prayers were said Grant. :kissing2:/>

Figs were passed, smokes were smoked, tea was taken before mosque.

Upon return, tables were LADEN with dishes, REDOLENT and delicious in moderate variety.

Families and neighbours PODDED together. :rolleyes:

Grant,

I just remembered that a place called HUDDERSFIELD in West Yorkshire , England was originally named ODDERSFIELD by the Huns or the Vikings as it was a land where farming was done and over the years the ODDERS was dropped and replaced by :coolio:/> :wacko:/> :unsure:/>HUDDERS

I believe author Geo. ODGERS was a native too.

The midlands accents make the place sound the same as both spellings. :)

I hope no one feels CRUSHED by my critique.

Figs were passed, smokes were smoked, tea was taken before mosque.

Upon return, tables were LADEN with dishes, REDOLENT and delicious in moderate variety.

Families and neighbours PODDED together. :rolleyes:/>

The LADS are quite RESPLENDENT in their Blues and today there is no PLODDING about but PROPER marching..... :smiley-char029: :smiley-char029:

I believe author Geo. ODGERS was a native too.

The midlands accents make the place sound the same as both spellings. :)

I hope no one feels CRUSHED by my critique.

yes and now I have suddenly thought of CLODAH RODGERS... funny :wierdo:

I am not feeling CRUSHED at all but I need to BRUSH up on MY history rather than RUSHING about.... :banana::nanner::nanner::banana:

:tease:

well after a bit of MARCHING that is :bandhead2:

Edited by HOLMES
  • 2 weeks later...

yes and now I have suddenly thought of CLODAH RODGERS... funny :wierdo:/>

I am not feeling CRUSHED at all but I need to BRUSH up on MY history rather than RUSHING about.... :banana:/>

well after a bit of MARCHING that is :bandhead2:/>

A couple of CODGERS in an Irish band told of her as we CRUISED the Swan River one night.

An ornamental SHRUB or two spaced just so, MAY balance the ANGUISH of the mis- MATCHING pillars.