Word Game - will this catch on???

TEARING PURPLE SHORTS MAKES HULK FACE FROWN

... You may look big in your green thingy but really you are quite SHORT. :whistle:

...in your green thingy you always look as if you are FROWNING. :709-457::tease::wierdo:

How long would it take to DROWN in that green swampy looking thingy that you wear. :taunt:

Edited by HOLMES

... You may look big in your green thingy but really you are quite SHORT. :whistle:

...in your green thingy you always look as if you are FROWNING. :709-457::tease::wierdo:

How long would it take to DROWN in that green swampy looking thingy that you wear. :taunt:

Well the SPORT of a Champions is a CROWNING achievement ... Even for one that wears the CROWN ... :yahoo:

I'll STROP the razor while the roast is BROWNING. My, your little ones have GROWN.

... Get STROPPY with ME Grant, I will have to BROWN your backside as this thread GROWS longer :monkeydance::deadhorse1: :deadhorse1:

Edited by HOLMES

Well the SPORT of a Champions is a CROWNING achievement ... Even for one that wears the CROWN ... :yahoo:

.... I hear a so called renowned SPORTSMAN has been SNORTING illegal substances and it went to his head and thus making him FROWN.

I bet he feels very much DOWN. Now those he called CLOWNS have him and others will Drive him out of TOWN :whistle:

.... I hear a so called renowned SPORTSMAN has been SNORTING illegal substances and it went to his head and thus making him FROWN.

I bet he feels very much DOWN. Now those he called CLOWNS have him and others will Drive him out of TOWN :whistle:

The SPORTSTER was was painted a nice shade of BROWN ... :woot.gif: