Word Game - will this catch on???

BARIUM 'meal' is a CHALKY tasting drink, quite ABOMINABLE but needed for an X-ray picture of the ABDOMEN.

. . The BARORECEPTOR CHALKED up quite a high reading and ABLATION had to be performed which was then ABDUCTED

Rather than have it ADDUCTED. :whistle:

Ouch!! :explode:

Edit: all medical terms. :thumbsup:

Edited by HOLMES

I had to look up that first word as I thought it may have had something to do with PROCREATOR areas, but I was wrong.

The dog just came in all HACKLED and wide eyed, quite the DILATION, from what, I can't DEDUCT.

Edited for spelling.

Edited by Grant in West Oz

I had to look up that first word as I thought it may have had something to do with PROCREATOR areas, but I was wrong.

The dog just came in all HACKLED and wide eyed, quite the DILATION, from what, I can't DEDUCT.

Edited for spelling.

. . . .PROCREATION......HACKLING..... DILATING..... DEDUCTING....

All I could come up with...... :sign_spam::monkeydance:

Well, there is a CORRELATION between HECKLING a performer and the intake of LIBATIONS, REDUCING the intellect to the boorish.

. . CORRECT ME wrong but did I not just say HECK, the LIBERATORS REDUCED. The bridge to a RUBBLE. :wasntme:

As a CROFTER, HE was considered a bit of a HICK by the LIBERTINES in town. However SEDUCED by his musical talent, they were less of a RABBLE when he played at the square on market day.

CROFTING in the Highlands of Scotland is a dying art and many considered it to be a STICKING point as their farming LIBERTIES are taken away.

I suppose those big white windmills may be SEDUCTIVE to those in their DRAB Offices... :sunrevolves:

Rab the blacksmith was CRAFTING a sgian duhb blade of Damascus steel, made by STACKING layers of steel and forge welding them. Not one of the BEASTLIER blades, they were the longest edge permitted under English SERVITUDE. But with a referendum, the Hibernian BIRD may well fly.

Rab the blacksmith was CRAFTING a sgian duhb blade of Damascus steel, made by STACKING layers of steel and forge welding them. Not one of the BEASTLIER blades, they were the longest edge permitted under English SERVITUDE. But with a referendum, the Hibernian BIRD may well fly.

. . . . . Grant , you CRAFTY old devil..... Did you STACK the BALES . They are quite BEASTLY.. did you SERVE The master & his BRIDE .

:beer4:

Well, it's rewarding to CREATE things.

The FACTS are in on excessive ALES....

Our new ferry makes a STATELY journey, I managed to LEVER my Mum out for a RIDE.

Not see .GreyGhost here , he must be being CREATIVE. :monkeydance:

Or else he is writing something FACTUAL On these here threads. :whistle:

ALAS,! WHere is he!! :coolio:

Just had an idea, maybe he is out of STATE and made another LONGER journey RIDING high in his car.. :blink: :taunt:

Maybe spring has made him REACTIVE to fine days? Or he's building an ACTUAL model while eating a SALAD. Hmm, I have the TASTE to LINGER in the shade on these warm autumn days, as we are SLIDING toward winter.

.. .. I was ACTIVE ACTUALLY. Of course he was SLATED for his TASTES in his choice of LAGER which the bartender kept SLIDING down the bar like a Laurel & Hardy film SLIDE. :cheers::beer4::taunt:

I have no ADVICE on how to deal with FACTUALLY flawed reporting. The press SATED their appetite for rumour INSTEAD of doing their job. LAYER on layer of guessing while IDLING in the company of stirrers.

. . ADVISING the FACULTY STAFF was one of those things that the Principal INSISTED upon.

The so called LAIRD of the college was an IDLE IDIOT according to some. :blink: :unsure:

Edited by HOLMES

They must have been studying ADVERTISING. That FACILITY was FAST becoming a laughing stock at their denial of human INSTINCT. They invented the need for the auto- DIALER, I'd prefer them on the DOLE or patting back the DIVOT on golf day.

... The ADVERSE FACILITIES that the INSECTS have to endure must make their agent-DEALER fall FOUL of the DEVOTED DIVVY that is the biologist ... :explode::whistle:

That's a DIVERSE area to study. Good FACTUALLY based science allow us to INSPECT and have producers ALERTED of all manner of complaints for plant, beast and FOWL. Getting them all DETOXED being PRIVVY to known treatments.

That's a DIVERSE area to study. Good FACTUALLY based science allow us to INSPECT and have producers ALERTED of all manner of complaints for plant, beast and FOWL. Getting them all DETOXED being PRIVVY to known treatments.

. .DRIVERS are FAT. :tease:

. . INSPECTORS. are ALERT...

. . FOUL...DETOXING the PRIME MINISTER... :tease: