Word Game - will this catch on???

We had VENISON and vegetables from the garden. SARDINES to DRAW on from the pantry. CANDIED yams, a DEARTH of WHISKY, tho' we weren't going to STARVE. There was HONEY some MEAD and good WATER.

..... MY VISION has you in SARDINIA DRAWING your fishing line in sitting there quite CANDIDLY with a hankie knotted on your head. :485c3a61:

....DEATHLY WISDOM STARVES the HONEYCOMB :ripped:

Grant who was MEDDLING with the WATERMELON while you ate and drank. :sleeping::scared0016: :scared0016:

Purple my ONIONS! I'm too much of a CARDIGAN WEARER to dress DANDILY, cor!, a knitted honkey.

Later!

Later.

HEALTHY use of IDIOMS AVERTS PHONY MODELING WANABEES.

OPINIONS count if the face fits :deadhorse1:

The CARDINAL WORE his CARDIGANS with CANDOR. :unsure:

WEALTHY IDIOTS CONVERTS his PHONE into a MOSQUITO using WARM BEES :taunt: :taunt:

OPINIONS count if the face fits :deadhorse1:/>

The CARDINAL WORE his CARDIGANS with CANDOR. :unsure:/>

WEALTHY IDIOTS CONVERTS his PHONE into a MOSQUITO using WARM BEES :taunt:/> :taunt:/>

I OPINE for simpler, less hectic times, is that an IDIOM ? :unsure:

A SANITARY phone box in every street. Vote for me next POLL and that will cone true! Was the councilors BOAST.

Are you INSANE PROMISING that ...don't be saying that if you are only BOASTING To get more VOTES. :tumble:

Are you INSANE PROMISING that ...don't be saying that if you are only BOASTING To get more VOTES. :tumble:/>

INSANITY isn't a diagnosis but as state of mind ! :tease: