Word Game - will this catch on???

Your PREMISE for Saint VALENTINE and his DOLOROUS mating rituals with tawdry DIADEMS of the publishing world.

She WAKES, suddenly alert, SHARPLY watching her husband in his PYJAMAS cross the room.

PROMISES made by the Great VALENTINO DELUDED DIANA.

She WALKED into his SHARP TRAP thinking he was PUTATIVE. :monkeydance:

The MORTISES and TENNONS were prepared before the sun ELUDED them. The next day we fitted and NAILED them, planked and CAULKED, then with a RASP made each PART fit it's NATIVE location.

. . . . The MORTIFIED TEEN TENNIS player became ELOQUENT. .... Her grunts and groaning was the final NAIL in her RAUCOUS playing as

she began to lose , and with every horrendous loud GRASP her opposition was PARTAKING in a joyous game until she finally realized she had been

playing opposite the great NADAL... :P :taunt::tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :rofl: :rofl:

Then over there are the FORTIFIED wines, port, sherry and green ginger etc., that GENT likes ANNIS, but that's subject to an import QUOTA. Having tried it, I would have prefered to have LAIN on nettles, VACUOUS as it may sound. It seems to GRAB one on a PARTICULAR way.

Then over there are the FORTIFIED wines, port, sherry and green ginger etc., that GENT likes ANNIS, but that's subject to an import QUOTA. Having tried it, I would have prefered to have LAIN on nettles, VACUOUS as it may sound. It seems to GRAB one on a PARTICULAR way.

. . . . Was FLYING FORTRESS GENTLY ANNIHILATING the much QUOTED LANCASTER VICIOUSLY whilst the pilot had his old GARBS on which was quite PECULIAR..

:coolio: :coolio:

(No offense..'it's only a game)

With a lash, he was FLAILING about the FORTIFICATIONS till he reached the GANTRY used for ELEVATIING building materials. At this point, the REDOUBT seemed to present ENTRANCES for the light-fingered. With a VICIOUS slash, he commenced breaking handholds of a PARTICULAR shape ....

Edited by Grant in West Oz

With a lash, he was FLAILING about the FORTIFICATIONS till he reached the GANTRY used for ELEVATIING building materials. At this point, the REDOUBT seemed to present ENTRANCES for the light-fingered. With a VICIOUS slash, he commenced breaking handholds of a PARTICULAR shape ....

, Isle of Man stopped FLOGGING the bad guys and now look what they have GAINED. :woot.gif:

I suppose their crime figures is once more ELEVATED...... DOUBLING the crime rate like never

before and ENTERING the annals of other places as the VICIOUSNESS of PATTY's

PECULIAR PARENTS were the ARTICULATED PARTY thieves. :shoot::touche:

Edited by HOLMES

Our local coppers are FLAGGING areas where the scalliwags have GNAWED through the leash. The Commishioner and a Council DELEGATE were BLOODING the first of 500 new recruits in a PR blitz today. With increased Police presence, irresponsible behaviour has been PETERING out. ARTICLES are being written now.

Edited by Grant in West Oz

Our local coppers are FLAGGING areas where the scalliwags have GNAWED through the leash. The Commishioner and a Council DELEGATE were BLOODING the first of 500 new recruits in a PR blitz today. With increased Police presence, irresponsible behaviour has been PETERING out. ARTICLES are being written now.

. . . . . FLAGSTONE of many a criminal behavior stems from their GNAWING. Roots.

. . . . . Was the Police DELEGATION BLOODY well able to control the operation fully or was it PEPPERED with POLITICAL Correctness that only

tiny PARTICLES of it has been eradicated. :wacko: :blink: :coolio:

The pathway to hell is FLAGGED with good intentions. These appearances were DANGLING like a DECORATION, BOLDLY lit.

Discipline at home must PRECEDE civilisation. The POLEMIC is; the CRAWLIEST folk are in fact, the new zombie.

. . . The FLAGS were DANGLED .. :occasion2:

I have been DECORATED even though I am being BOLD in saying that. :whistle:

The PROCEEDINGS are at the top of the POLE. :wasntme:

CRAWLERS CRAWL CROWING like COWARDLY CROWS!!!!! :wierdo::soapbox::explode:

. . . The FLAGS were DANGLED .. :occasion2:/>

I have been DECORATED even though I am being BOLD in saying that. :whistle:/>

The PROCEEDINGS are at the top of the POLE. :wasntme:/>

CRAWLERS CRAWL CROWING like COWARDLY CROWS!!!!! :wierdo:/> :soapbox:/> :explode:/>

He who FLOGS is most likely DANGEROUS ... :deadhorse1:

GOLF is the DARNDEST game, tho' there is GOLD for the very best.

CANCEROUSLY is the best I could do with dangerously. They go hand in hand tho'.

. . . . . GOLFING . the GOOFIEST game but quite DANDY to watch as one waits for the GOLDEN end ..

. :485c3a61:

...... TRANSLUCENTLY is a nice word too. :smiley-chores015:

I may be FLOGGING a deceased steed here, but I don't have the FOGGIEST idea on how to score tennis. It would have been HANDY in my OLDEN days. Or perhaps the ladies thought my motives were too TRANSPARENT.

...it took ME a while but trying to LOG who is winning ,well , I feel like FOGGY On 'the Last of the Simmer Wine"! :monkeydance:

It's not just an DANDY OLD thing Grant I will have you know....

But I TRANSGRESS... :tumble: :tumble:

...it took ME a while but trying to LOG who is winning ,well , I feel like FOGGY On 'the Last of the Simmer Wine"! :monkeydance:/>

It's not just an DANDY OLD thing Grant I will have you know....

But I TRANSGRESS... :tumble:/> :tumble:/>

The company LOGO gave the impression of a SOGGY demeanor, for a CANDY company, a bit ODD ... :doh:

A symbol is a very GOOD point of difference. Yet, a too GLOSSY image may strike some as just eye-CANDY with a hint of top DOG.

. . .GOODNESS.. !! Who used that GLOSS :bandhead2:

Can I be CANDID but not DOGGEDLY about it.. :sign_spam:

The company LOGO gave the impression of a SOGGY demeanor, for a CANDY company, a bit ODD ... :doh:/>

. . LOGISTICALLY speaking MY LUNGS are not SLOPPY...They are HANDY in keeping ME alive ..do you think that it's an ODDITY? :tease::yahoo: :yahoo:

Being LOGICALLY biased, he SLUNG his POSHLY trimmed backpack onto the SANDY truck bed. He thinks, I must get home TODAY.

LOGIC went out with the LEGO.

I thought being POSH , SADLY was not his style.

The TOAD was DAILY ... :woot.gif: