Hi Bill,

Nice work on your little Fokker. I hope to see more. I have the Roden D-VII in my stash for completion later on. I've heard it's not up to the par of Eduard's, but then I have also heard that Roden's is superior to Eduard's, so it'll be a toss up either way.

:crying:

Cheers

Mike

Incredibly neat aircraft build.

Quoting Steve's words of introduction:

"Bill has a talent for turning any kit into a gem...and this little bi-plane is another example of Bill's skill"

So should we name this Fokker: "Skill Bill N°"... what?

:blink:

Davide

Edited by davetur

Thank you very much Mike, Davide, and Irv !

My apologies for not replying sooner. I had problems with my computer, and had to reload (and update) the OS. Now I have to reinstall all my software and "amass" my favorites list. What a pain !

Mike - A day after you've finished it, the only thing that counts is how much it looks like what it's meant to represent. While you're building it, it's a matter of how much fun you have. If you have fun, and you like the result, it's a win-win !

Davide - one of the Encore channels have been playing both those flicks lately. I thought "Pulp Fiction" was bloody, but both "Kill Bill" movies are even more so. Quentin Tarentino knows how to make those flicks ! I thought Darryl Hanna's scene was intense.

Irv - Eduard really thought out this kit well. The lozenge decals for the cockpit interior and the PE make a BIG difference.

Thanks again !