Looking for some Gundam garage kits

Hope this is okay to post here. I'm looking for some faily rare OOP Gundam stuff and figure this is probably not a bad place to try.

Anyway, looking for the following:

Art Gallery 1/72 RX-93 Nu Gundam

Core Works 1/72 RX-93 Nu Gundam

GMG 1/100 RX-93 Hi-Nu Gundam

Kotobukiya 1/100 MSN-04 Sazabi

B-club 1/100 MSN-04 Sazabi

Wave 1/100 MSN-04 Sazabi

And that 1/144 kit of the Aires suit from Gundam Wing. No idea who makes that one.

Nightengales aren't bad either.

Not too picky about condition.

Thanks,

Matt

Hope this is okay to post here. I'm looking for some faily rare OOP Gundam stuff and figure this is probably not a bad place to try.

Anyway, looking for the following:

Art Gallery 1/72 RX-93 Nu Gundam

Core Works 1/72 RX-93 Nu Gundam

GMG 1/100 RX-93 Hi-Nu Gundam

Wave 1/100 MSN-04 Sazabi

And that 1/144 kit of the Aires suit from Gundam Wing. No idea who makes that one.

Nightengales aren't bad either.

Not too picky about condition.

Thanks,

Matt

Happy to see a gundam fan here. I must say you really like good stuff except for the B-club that is not worthy. I feel like if you want the original ones the only place to go is yahoo japan auctions.

Art Gallery 1/72 RX-93 Nu Gundam I have a recast and usually www.e2046.com carries it. My recast is good

this has been the basis for any 1/72 Nu, including the core works. Stay away from the g Sys. by the way it's really complicated to build with the funnel system.

GMG 1/100 RX-93 Hi-Nu Gundam I have a G Sys of it plus the core works conversion of the bandai mg nu gundam. laso recasted from www.hobbyfan.com. The G=sys is a recast of the B club, what you mean with GMG?

Wave 1/100 MSN-04 Sazabi again www.e2046.com has recasts of the koto and b-club, probably you need to order them.

If you strictly look for origanals try to hobbyfanatics.com

ric

B-Club is Bandai Club. Limited release stuff. Can be tought to find, 'specially some of the older resin stuff.

You might be able to find some on e2046 or Hobbyfan (and no, not everythiing HF does is considered recasts).

GMG is this place http://home.megapass.net/~kssm1999/gmg-japan.htm

They have an "evolve" hi-v gundam. Looks nice.

By B-club SD do you mean the small super deformed kits?

Thanks,

Matt

WHOA!!! Hey what's the name of that Gundam??? I tried copying and pasting that name into ebay and found nothing! I WANNA BUILD THAT!!!!

E-bay rarely has these things. There's actually a 1/72 Hi-Nu Gundam that was made by b-club that I think looks even better than the GMG "evolve" version. Oh, and the Hi-Nu is from the novel Char's Counterattack while the regular Rx-93 Nu is from the movie. (I think they both look cool)

Anyway, still looking if anyone has any of these things.

Thanks,

Matt