FA-18 hornet "A BUSY NIGHT IN DAHRAN"

that's superb...

only one thing i'd like to see

more people swarming around it! the hangar felt kinda empty, especially in those shots with the seat dangling above... wouldn't there be people hovering around and guiding it in?

then again... i might be asking for the sky here... :banana:

This project just keeps getting better everytime you post Richy. And the night time shots with lamps is fantastic.

Looking forward to the next installment.

I just noticed the working EXIT light as well, talk about attention to detail. Got any mice hidden in the corners? :D

Edited by Andy Mullen

Yep!

I could n't agree more with all that's gone before

I first caught a glimpse of this at 06:00hrs this morning (Thursday). I had to go to work but I kept looking forward to getting back to see the pics again. Then,......my ISP was down :angry:

I've had to wait until now to see it again.

What a blast. :D

Well done Richy, this is STUPENDOUS

More please.......

^_^

Hi Ricardo

All has been said... almost!!!!!!!!

***** caraças!!!!!!!!! Fabuloso!!!!!!!!!! Fantástico!!!!!!!!!! Perfeito!!!!!!!!!!!.... Realidade ou modelismo??

Das melhores coisas que já vi!!!!!!! Muitos parabéns!!!!!!!!

I will not translatte this because you had say it before... this time in portuguese! I feel the need... to say something "different"! :-)

Regards.

Vitor Costa

PORTUGAL

Já agora viva o BENFICA!

ummm ohh, wow, ah umm oooooh, well a, oooh ah, I'm just speechless! umm its, well hum,

fantastic!! Though I just walked into the hanger. Just simply marvelous!

Chuck

Fly Navy

I wonder if those people lucky enough to witness the unveiling of the Mona Lise, David, or any of the other masterpieces of art had simliar feelings as II/we have now ,

We've just seen the state of the art moved fordward, gentlmen, the bar has been raised ....

I'll just skulk away in a corner and mutter to myself..... :blink:

Nexy thing Richy is gonna do, he is gonna install scale working engines into that plane ahem... model... who is with me in believing that it would actually take to the sky?

:) :banana: :unsure:

Edited by Iron Eagle