Pappy's #21 with the AVG

I tried posting in the "Market Place" forum but didn't get any luck on this, so I'm hoping that maybe someone can help me here.

I am wanting to build Pappy Boyington's #21 P-40 when he flew with the AVG. I am wanting to build in 1:48. The problem is finding the decals. I know that EagleCal had a sheet, EC#30, that had the 1rst Pursuit Squadron that had the #21 plane on it, but it is out of production. Does anyone know of any other decals out there for the #21 plane from the 1rst PS of the AVG that has the #21 decals on it?

Or if anyone has an extra EC#30 in 1:48 or even a partial sheet with the decals for the #21 plane, I would be very appreciative.

Thanks,

Stu

I might have something in the decal bin Stu. I'm at work so it will have to wait until I get home before I'll know for sure. At the very least, I should be able to cobble somthing together for you. I have a customer that I'm building a large AVG collection for and have several AVG decal sheets.

Don