:D Looks like I won't make the GB deadline folks. The last few weeks have been too hectic with preparing for my wedding and my cancer fight. So my F-8 and A-7 lay without decals and I'll have to finish them up when I return from the honeymoon. It was great working on the two projects side by side though.

:angry:

Better get the modelling done while you are still single because it doesn't get any easier once you are married and typically marriage leads to children and then it's really tough to get anything done. Well, at least in my case. Anyhow, congratulations and I wish you much marital bliss!

Uhm, is this GB still going? The forum's subtitle states the end-date is June 1. I hung up my Crusader in mid-May when it looked pretty certain I wouldn't make the deadline of June 1. I stopped just shy of getting to the painting stage after putting in an Aries cockpit, wheel set, engine and a Cutting Edge brake well.