Raffle donations needed!

In our efforts to put on the best show we can, we are looking for companies or individuals to provide products for our convention raffle. The 2006 Nationals will be one of the biggest gatherings of modelers in the country, and the opportunity to promote the hobby and/or your products is immense!

Please consider helping us out by donating something model related for the raffle. Models, after market items, supplies, books, subscriptions, gift certificates, tools, etc. Anything will help.

All items donated will be raffled at the show, and your name will be prominently displayed on our sponsor board and web site. If you make a donation, feel free to send any product literature you might have for us to pass out at the show.

Donations can be sent to:

IPMS/USA 2006 Nat's Raffle Donations

C/O Aileen Quirk & Sons, Inc.

235 W. 12th Avenue

North Kansas City, MO 64116

Any questions should be addressed to Terry Love at: raffelcord@ipmsusa2006.org

Thank you for your consideration and your support for the 2006 IPMS/USA National Convention.

I'll only be there one day. If you have time maybe I could arrange to meet you and give you the models.

i.e. An un-opened 1/48 scale Revell B-17F

A. unassembled; Monogram, ( 1/48 ) A-10, SU-25, F-106, B-25..... Some other models I guess

I think you can contact me via email..

That would be great Jeff, thanks for your generosity. Your best bet would be to drop them off at the raffle table, which will be in the registration area. Ask for Terry Love, our Raffle Coordinator. I'll be spending most of my time in the model room - then the bar!!

• 3 weeks later...