after market for the f-18 all versions

whats out thier in the after market stuff for the f-18. i know that thiers is a ton of decals and cockpit upgrades including resin and photo etch stuff but what about the other goodies thats in the the hornet invetory. and this one not just for the e/f version hornet its for all of them thanks rob. :D :rofl:

Hi,

I know Aires makes wheel bays, engine exhausts and electronic bays for the f/a-18 a and c versions, as well as elctronic bays for the e and f. SOL once offered aim-120 amraams with launchers, but I haven´t been able to find a set of those for at least one year. I think Eduard makes a couple of photo etched sets including some exterior parts and third wire models (I don´t know it their stuff is available at the moment, check at NA-Hobbies) made wingfolds. That´s all I can think of right know, hope it helps anyway,

Daniel

i was wating for the wing fold set to come out by 3rd wire modles but they had some family problems which i hope they will be back soon and all things are working out for them. what i am after is missles and bomb stuff for the f-18 and what is sol is thier a web site for them

Edited by GA.modeler

F-4DableModels will be launching its inaugural resin product in a couple of weeks time.

It will be a 1/32 F/A-18C/D Late Lot update set, which includes the twin ALE-47 countermeasures dispensers, GPS dome and a couple of PE parts to correct a couple of vents on the Academy kit.

Will suit the upcoming Twobobs VFA-131 jet just fine, and also the VFA-82 AFLAC & VMFA(AW)-225 F/A-18D in the OIF Hornets set.

Jason

F-4DableModels