US Source for Brasil Decals???

Is anyone aware of a source in the US for Brasil Decals? I was watching a set on eBay and thought they had a day left before close of auction. Seems I was off by 23 hours. It was one hour! :o

Anyway, these decals were the 1/144 737 -300/-500 set that had Lithuanian Airlines, Estonian Air, and Balkan (Bulgarian Airlines) on it. If anyone knows of a source for these please drop me a line.

Thanks,

Don

BTW - I'm also trying to find a set of Adria Airways for the Canadair CL-600 Regional jet. Anyone?

Here's the message that was over on Airline Modeling Digest, one of the Yahoo groups:

"Hello everyone,

I just would like to let you know that BDecals will be launching a

web site at begining of June and we would like to invite all of you

to take a look on it.

All decals available on the site can be purchased directly from us

with several options for payment. We will publish the web address

soon as well as all the remaining information.As an opening

promotion you will find super prices for new items and re-releases

from 2002/03/04 (in a new configuration), as well as our old

traditional promotion " BUY 3 get 1 FREE" (receive a free sheet in

the same shipment). In all decals there will be corogard sheets.

There will be also a space to publish pictures of your models made

with our decals, so just feel free to send it.

On the other hand, we will keep supplying exclusively Hannant´s with

many new items and re-releases monthly only available through

Hannant´s shop. The items available at Hannants web will be not

available for purchasing in BDecals web site.

Best Regards to all

Gio"

As of yet I haven't seen an update indicating if the website is up and running.

Edited by David Walker

Hi Don,

Regarding these decals

" these decals were the 1/144 737 -300/-500 set that had Lithuanian Airlines, Estonian Air, and Balkan (Bulgarian Airlines) on it. "

I happen to have a spare sheet. :thumbsup:

I'm in Toronto Canada. I'm looking for $22us in cluding shipping by airmail to anywhere mainland NorthAmerica.

Let me know if your interested.

Thanks

Andy

Don:

Which airline are you planning to build off of that sheet? I plan on building the Lithuanian Airlines 737, but I can send you the Balkan decals if this was your target. I had already parceled out the Estonian decals.

Mike

Is anyone aware of a source in the US for Brasil Decals? I was watching a set on eBay and thought they had a day left before close of auction. Seems I was off by 23 hours. It was one hour! :cheers:

Anyway, these decals were the 1/144 737 -300/-500 set that had Lithuanian Airlines, Estonian Air, and Balkan (Bulgarian Airlines) on it. If anyone knows of a source for these please drop me a line.

Thanks,

Don

BTW - I'm also trying to find a set of Adria Airways for the Canadair CL-600 Regional jet. Anyone?

Thanks for your offer Mike! I was planning on eventually building all three and have plans on buying the decals that Andy is offering once I come back from my vacation in Jellystone. Although I wouldn't mind doing a 737-300 with Balkan Air markings. What do you want for these?

Don

Hi Don! I just went and dug up the decal sheet and found that I had made a mistake. The markings that I have left are for the Estonian 737 rather than the Balkan one. So much for my memory! If you would like the Estonian Air decals, I would be willing to sell them to you for $4 plus whatever the postage is. All of the unique markings are on the sheet, but I am not sure if there is an complete extra set of all the generic data markings available. I'll need to go through the sheet number by number to be sure. I can cut off everything I need for the Lithuanian Airlines 737 and send you the rest.

Glad you were able to pick up a complete sheet, this one is pretty good! Hope you enjoy your vacation!

Mike

Thanks for your offer Mike! I was planning on eventually building all three and have plans on buying the decals that Andy is offering once I come back from my vacation in Jellystone. Although I wouldn't mind doing a 737-300 with Balkan Air markings. What do you want for these?

Don