David Cornetts F-15J

Just want to post for the record that I think the 1/32 scale F-15J in the complicated 10th Anniversary scheme (204sqn) has been done to an exceptionally high standard. Fantastic stuff. :explode:

BTW Dave, if you have no further need for the Hase decals that you enlarged.... :cheers:

I absolutely loved the paintjob on this one. Who cares if it's not 100% correct, it's a fantastic demonstration of skill. I think people have been raising standarts really too high and nowadays "we" don't accept anything else but "perfection", wich is rather wrong because modelling isn't easy, even building a whole kit whitout damaging detail with a drop of glue or fogging clear parts takes years of practice..

Anyway I'd like to know how did the UPS damaging the kit issue end. That seriously upsets me, the slight possibility of someone damaging hours and hours of work raises the hair on my neck!

Cheers and happy modelling!

Francisco

Yeah, nice paint job on the F-15J. I saw it at Tamiya/Con in April in person and it was eye catching. Too bad though, I saw the owner(?) putting parts together in the lobby and hearing him complain about some shipping company...IIRC, there weren't too many jets for this jet fan to enjoy over at Tamiya/Con. Maybe next year!

Just a question: Can you enter a model into a contest if you didn't build it? Or did I read the text wrong in the article? :explode: