Got $600 in your pocket???

Did you see that the seller provided financing? <_<

0.0% APR until 2007!

I'm not a science fiction modeler, but I wouldn't mind a 1/48 Millenium Falcon. That would look pretty cool on my miniature flight line.

Chris

Looks cool. Wonder if they have liscening rights?

No.

It was in production when SMT recieved thier letter from Lucas Film to stop or be sued. The fellow who master it had some 6 copies of it in hand and sold them to pay some bills. He did not, as a BTB, sell them as models, rather he sold his service in painting & assembling them.

And the base price was some $1200 dollars.

Looks a lot like the MRC kit, just copied. Which by the way I have that kit and could be talked into selling it at $550.00. Pemail me at yeahlikeimgonnagetit.com

It's dimensions are taken off the 5 foot studio model. And its a bit larger since the MRC kit was about 1:76 scale.

:thumbsup: Dinna worry.

This appears to be one of SMT's pulls after the guy who master it got his. Which means SMT also violated the C&D and could be in for a b/l of trouble if LucasFilm ever finds out.

Either that or it was appropriated from Colin without his knowledge (as several things were).