Soviet/Russian flight gear

To put is shortly: What is the colour of the STANDARD Russian AF flight suit? Or was in the Soviet times.

I suppose some shade of olive suits for most of the world's air forces and certainly for RusAF as well, or does it? I've seen a lot of blue flight suits among the pictures of Russian pilots, especially demo teams and factory test pilots seem to wear them. Bomber crews on the other hand seem to wear camos and brown leather jackets.

I rarely use pilots in my models, but what would be the colour suggestion for a guy piloting an Su-22M4 in the former East Germany (Templin/Gross Dolln)? Or for your average Flanker driver?

Those are very helpful as well, but if they just had some captions to tell what suit is for what purpose...

If anyone knows what is the type the Fitter pilots used when being assigned in the former East Germany, I would be very pleased.

On the first pic posted the first suit is the vkk-3 high altitude suit used in most all the fighters in intercept missions... and even though its been widely replaced, is still being used rarely today. it sort of resembles some of our very early pressure/altitude suits. the second suit in the pic is the vk-3m and is the standard suit issued today, it isnt altitude rated, but in some cases is internally cooled with water. its quickly noticed as it has the zipper down one side of the shoulder....I think the left side. try www.redpilot.com for more info on the Zsh series helmets and the Km series oxygen masks. I think they may even have some pics of the hemet mounted sights as well. HTH