First Su-30s delivered to Venezuela

InterFax (reputable official news source) reports that the first 2 Su-30s have been delivered to Caracas. They will participate in the Independence parade on the 5th of July. It is unknown if these 2 planes will remain in Venezuela permanenty. However, the contract for the delivery of 24 planes is about to be signed.

Interfax report in Russian

I'll post English version as soon as I find it.

Hey don't make a party about it....is just two Su-30MK "borrowed" to Venezuela just for the Independence Day (July 5th), then Chavez will got to Rusia (July 25th) to make the "deal" with the russians...

...here I left two pics of the birds in question taken at BAEL in Venezuela (with the Support Il-76 that join the Su-30)

rusosbael47io8zq.jpg

rusosbael7xr5in.jpg

Edited by THUD

images removed - Ken

Another picture but in Brasil in route to Venezuela....

:D :thumbsup: :lol:

Interesting photos, thanks for posting them.
Edited by Ken Middleton

Nice photos - many thanks.

Interesting that the support Il-76TD belongs to MChS - the Ministry of Emergency Situations - or EMERCOM as it is also known.

They must have cobbled together that trip pretty quickly - two Su-30MKK development airframes - 501 & 502 plus an MChs Il-76TD.

Good on them I say....

Ken

I think this two Su-30MK demonstrators (property os Sukhoi company) will back in Russia after demoflights over Karakos, than president Chaves will ride in Russia, when will sign contracts, than serial Su-30 will build in Irkutsk and deployed to Venezuela.

Kotey: is CARACAS not KARAKOS , is the capital of Venezuela.....OKB, don't think that they will wear some "Venezuela" markings because they are the demostrator A/C..... :thumbsup:

I think this two Su-30MK demonstrators (property os Sukhoi company) will back in Russia after demoflights over Karakos, than president Chaves will ride in Russia, when will sign contracts, than serial Su-30 will build in Irkutsk and deployed to Venezuela.

hahahahaha, no problem man!! :banana::worship::thumbsup:

Sorry, even my English-learn CD havn't right name of Venezuela capital.

To this forum’s Administrators/Moderators

Gentlemen, I'm the Editor of Brazilian-based Base Militar Web Magazine and regret to inform that the Su-30MK pictures posted above by "THUD" are unauthorized copies of our copyrighted pictures. To make things worse these images have been defaced and the copyright owner ID bar in the bottom has been cut off. We have no problem with aviation fans posting our work on forums like this one but we cannot accept blatant robbery as it is in this case. Please remove the infringing images immediately. If you wish you can then re post the images from our site in their entirety with no part omitted.

Thank you very much.

Regards

Felipe A. Salles

ALIDE - Agência Linha de Defesa

www.basemilitar.com.br

Dear Mr Salles,

I have removed the image links per your request. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Regards

Ken

To this forum’s Administrators/Moderators

Gentlemen, I'm the Editor of Brazilian-based Base Militar Web Magazine and regret to inform that the Su-30MK pictures posted above by "THUD" are unauthorized copies of our copyrighted pictures. To make things worse these images have been defaced and the copyright owner ID bar in the bottom has been cut off. We have no problem with aviation fans posting our work on forums like this one but we cannot accept blatant robbery as it is in this case. Please remove the infringing images immediately. If you wish you can then re post the images from our site in their entirety with no part omitted.

Thank you very much.

Regards

Felipe A. Salles

ALIDE - Agência Linha de Defesa

www.basemilitar.com.br

Sorry for that, but, a friend sent me the pics JUST AS THEY WERE, so is not my fault if somebody cropped or cut your copyright, I just posted the pictures without any intention to harm or abuse the copyrights.. :blink:

Dear Mr Salles,

I have removed the image links per your request. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Regards

Ken

Edited by THUD

Ken 2 of the pics didn't belong to the Brasilian website, the ones at Venezuela I posted before the other ones, and you edit that post, would you please, post again those two pics??? or I do it?? :blink:

Edited by THUD
Ken 2 of the pics didn't belong to the Brasilian website, the ones at Venezuela I posted before the other ones, and you edit that post, please would you please, post again those two pics??? or I do it?? :blink:

Sorry THUD, I made the assumption they were all involved. You will have to repost them either by editing the post and adding them in, or posting a new reply.

Regards

Ken

Ok, no problem Ken...I'll do it again..BTW I need to talk to you via e-mail...is about bussines...Greetings

THUD :blink:

Sorry THUD, I made the assumption they were all involved. You will have to repost them either by editing the post and adding them in, or posting a new reply.

Regards

Ken