very nice work maurizio...

i have the same kit..and i would build he same subject...but sure the result will be not so nice like your one!!!

anyway i will contact to ask you wich are the biggest problem with the italeri kit....

ciao

alessio from italy...sicily

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...

Dear members,

I never post pictures or comments about model contest prizes I won since I'm not a "prize hunter" BUT this time is different.

I won a special prize last week end at the Riccione Model contest organized by the Pelikan Guys Modelling Club. This club is held by active Italian Air Force modellers Flying the real HH-3F Pelikan in SAR missions inland or on Adriatic Sea. This prize Ad Memoriam is dedicated to 2 aircrews - Stefano and Alessandro - (a pilot and a PJ) that lost their lifes on duty recently during training missions. I'm honoured to receive this prize reserved to the best SAR model kit. Thank you guys - thank you Air Force

Pelikan Guys web site

20140602_110046_zps2e29549e.jpg

Congrats! Saluti! You worked hard for that price! BTW. I did not know that IAF has HH-3F!? How do that helos look like? Do you have a pic maybe?

Just an outstanding build of a unique Helicopter. Perfect paint, perfect decaling, and just the right amount of weathering for that "Used but not Abused" look. It just doesn't get much better.

Joel