New Battlestar Galactica

I now this isn't a model ? but dose anyone new when season three starts. I see that Scifi Friday starts soon but I don't now when Battlestar Galactica starts.

Actually there is a little model of the big G....

You for a second there had me all worked up about a new Revell BattleStar.... guess thats only a far-fetched dream :rofl:

It would be to good to think that Revell would do a model of the new battlestar. :rofl:

I am having BSG withdraws. I cant wait until season 3 starts. HELP :beer4:

Edited by redgriffins38

By your command :D

Also check out Federation models for the little Galactica (look under Alliance) and the Cylon Basestar. Also, on the Federation site look under Howling wolf for a 24th Raider and a larger Basestar.

I've got the 1/72 Viper from SSM, it's a great little kit (gotta get the raider to go with it).

There is a new 24th scale MkII Viper in the works by someone on the Starship modeller forum and Coby (the guy who made the little Galactica) is currently working on a larger version (about 23" long ).

There will be a 48th scale and a 24th scale Raptor available from the SSM store, in the not to distant future.

Aaaand not forgetting the MkVII Viper in 1/48th scale and 1/24th scale.

Phew, think thats about everything.

Actually there is a little model of the big G....

Yeah...and there's just something wrong about a model of a mile-long (or whatever) machine that fits between the fingers unless it's for role playing..LOL....it's like a 1/700 scale B-52 just for the sake of having a B-52....

• 2 weeks later...