So I'm newly interested in airliner kits. I read a reference to 'Transport Wings' and went to their site but all the links are dead and the site appears to be 'disfunctional'. Are they still around (new/different site)??

What would be the best source for, let's say, 1/72 scale stuff.

Mike

a

b

e

n

...I know...it's rare, but hey :lol:

and thanks in advance.

Edited by MikeMaben

From what I understand. TW is not a full time business. The owner (who travels frequently at work) reported that he lost his only "full time" employee last year and is working to get the production started again. It might be dormant for now, but I don't think it is dead. Anybody know if Kingkits in the UK is still in business? They used to have some listed on their site. HTH

Yuk

From what I understand. TW is not a full time business. The owner (who travels frequently at work) reported that he lost his only "full time" employee last year and is working to get the production started again. It might be dormant for now, but I don't think it is dead. Anybody know if Kingkits in the UK is still in business? They used to have some listed on their site. HTH

Yuk

>> Kingkit << is still going strong, but they don't seem to have any Transport Wings stuff listed anymore.