• 3 weeks later...

Thanks jan!

Now I´m going to post one of the most "patient needed" steps in this proyect: the landing gear. Well it took me like 2 hrs. per "leg" and now I wonder how much will I need when painting it tomorrow, anyway by that time I guess I gonna get blind. :blink:

Here some pictures:

LG039.jpg

LG021.jpg

LG033.jpg

LG015.jpg

LG044.jpg

LG046.jpg

LG017.jpg

Any coments are wellcome :thumbsup:

Jan: when I was born the doctor said: "ma´am sorry your kid born with 3 legs... hum ho no sorry it´s just a boy" :crying: :D

thank you guys for your comments I really apreciate that. now here´s a lil advance due to some dutys I had to do. This time I had to deal with tires cos I think they are over sized because front LG ones are too narrow and small, and the rear LG wheels are different in size one of each other.

Some pics:

after filling and painting I decided to sanding the simulated weight with a 100 grid sandpaper and a rule.

LG3001.jpg

LG3003.jpg

But I think I over sanded the wheels :o :worship:

LG3009.jpg

Now I had to fill that gap with Squadron filler + Qutex

LG3011.jpg

LG3020.jpg

And after all that I would like to know your opinion about the simulated weight

LG3031.jpg

what do you think guys?

thanx in advance!

:beer4:

• 3 weeks later...

Well after a looong long time without posting some progress here I go:

It was time for oil wash and I choosed Burn sienna and a lil bit of yellow all around the engine are, after a light coat of future over I applied another coat of oil wash and a lil bit of burn sienna all over the entire down side and this is what I got.

panza003.jpg

panza006.jpg

panza010.jpg

panza002.jpg

what do you think? I would like to have your opinion. Next I will post some pics of the LG oil wash and dry brush.

:thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

Thank you all guys and thos who have take a look to my build, unfornately I couldn`t have my camera for the las steps of my building... till now when it`s finished after nearly 1 year :D finally here`s ma boy:

Azul012.jpg

Azul009.jpg

Azul008.jpg

Azul007.jpg

Azul002.jpg

I didn`t hag anything from the wings since there`s nothing decend to hagn (yet), I`ve heard some rumors here that at least two companys have plans for russian weapons so until I can get some of those sets I will update this beauty :thumbsup:

soo.... what do you think guys???

:cheers: